Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Anyone watch tonight? It wasn't very eventful. I can't believe Jenny's leaving behind her daughters and grandchildren.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I watched.  I don't have the new groups names down yet.  The lady that went to India is crazy.  I don't know how Paul thought his mother would give him money.  The girl with the guy with the gambling issues.  Really?? Give it all up for him. He needs to fix his issues first.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone watch tonight? It wasn't very eventful. I can't believe Jenny's leaving behind her daughters and grandchildren.

I can't believe these people make their life so difficut.  Good grief.  The mormon guy, why would he want a woman who will never be mormon, nor does she want kids which he does.  What is wrong with these people.

Honored Contributor

Good grief.  I forgot about the couple where the girl flew home.  She is a piece of work. He is going to be miserable.  She wants to be taken care of.  Wants him to have his own life and not tag onto her.  Wants him to learn spanish.  What is she going to do?  She's not all thzt.  LOL

Honored Contributor

It was funny on the preview for next week when Karine's brother was telling her a demon's got Paul.

Respected Contributor

Evelin & Corey, seems he owns a bar but had to put the ownership in her name because he isn't from that country. Maybe it's that country but people do own businesses all over the world. Next week she doesn't want to wear her ring.. Karine seems to learning English which is easier for us to understand this season. The new couple is Laura & Aladin. She is dating the body builder. She reminds me of Angelia from last season. We still have another couple, she is pregnant and going to live in South Korea. They haven't shown them yet. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't believe these people make their life so difficut.  Good grief.  The mormon guy, why would he want a woman who will never be mormon, nor does she want kids which he does.  What is wrong with these people.

@sunshine 919   I wonder about that myself!

The Mormon guy...I was only partially paying attention but I thought that I heard he had given his girlfriend a lot of money and something was in her name on paper.  If things don't work out between them it sounds like he could be losing all of his money....at least that's how it seemed.

I can't imagine having a boyfriend literally half my age and leaving my family to go to a third world country where you don't know the language & customs or have any support!!!....Her daughters, grandchildren and friends all appeared to love & be concerned for her.  Why would you leave that?!! 

The one who has the criminal boyfriend with a long rap sheet in South Africa...sounds like there is no way he'll ever be able to come here...nope she will have to give up her family & friends to go live with him over there...Why would you ever consider having a significant other with a long list of criminal activity?  Even if she found out after she got close to him she should have dumped him!  I would have.  He will be nothing but trouble!  At least think about your kids!!

...and then there is Paul & Karini.  Originally she was going to come to the US.  I missed why she's not coming to the US but instead he's going to Brazil to stay.  I couldn't believe how he was showing his mother the bullet proof vest that he plans on wearing when with his baby....

I think they are all nuts!  That's what makes it entertaining!!

Trusted Contributor

I just don't understand why people want to get into these type of relationships that are just going to be hard. There are plenty of single guys and girls right here in the good ole USA, unless the show is fake? I kinda wonder about that. 

Esteemed Contributor

@speedy girl wrote:

I just don't understand why people want to get into these type of relationships that are just going to be hard. There are plenty of single guys and girls right here in the good ole USA, unless the show is fake? I kinda wonder about that. 

@speedy girl  ... I think the show is FAKE !!!!

Respected Contributor

I wonder why Jenny is moving to India. Considering that she has so much family in the US, why wouldn't she try to bring Sumit here? Obviously she would need a co-sponsor but i just don't understand why she wants to move to India so badly.

Corey is extremely naive. He should listen to his dad. I couldn't believe when Corey said that he was sure Evelin would make the same sacrifices for him. She has already made it clear that she won't when she said that she refuses to live in the US, she won't become a Mormon, she doesn't want kids, etc.! He's giving up everything for this girl. Why, I don't understand. She doesn't seem all that great to me.