Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way season 5

I was distracted when this was on but tried to watch. It looks like Mary met her match in Brandan's mother. Fortunately they don't live near each other.  The frog hunting was too much for me. Yuck. I know people eat them but I don't want to hear about how they're killed.

The Indian wedding was beautiful but way too long!

I saw a preview of Holly calling her mom from South Africa saying she was scared. I wonder if she'll flake out and return to America?

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 I thought the frog hunting was gross too.  Mary always has such a sour look on her face.  I still think Brandon needs to bail, but then he would be a dead beat dad.

Sarper is a jerk and I think Shakinah could do a lot better.

I'm glad the big wedding is finally over, but still have doubts about Kim staying in India.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch last night? If I were Brandan's mom there's no way I'd stay in that house. It was so messy plus the bugs and who knows what else.

Mary went live and had a meltdown recently. She was crying the entire time talking about Brandan being mean to her and throwing things. She also claimed that all he wants to do is play games on his Playstation 5. I didn't watch the entire thing but from what I gather he wanted to buy a new game and she wanted a new phone to blog and make money. I think they named their baby Midnight. I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl. She told Brandan to leave so I'm wondering how long they'll stay together. 

Kimberly doing all of that work was crazy and there's no way she's going to stay there. 

I can't believe that Yohan was taking money out of Daniele's account without her knowing it. I don't like either one of them.

Holly and Wayne are another strange couple. Their storyline is basically just him working and her sitting in a house. I think they'll stay together but I may be wrong. She should have thought about what she'd be doing before she went over there. Of course we know her mind is not all there lol.

Honored Contributor

It looks like Mary and Brandan are having/had a baby girl. I believe her name is Midnight. On last night's episode at least Mary listened to his mom and acted a little better towards her. I still think things look pretty bleak for this couple. They have no money and can't get along. They're too young and troubled as well.

The Sarper saying he suddenly wants a kid situation is crazy. Then him saying he actually has a son but doesn't know where he is scenario is even worse. I don't know whether to believe him or not. Shekniah needs to high tail it out of there.

Holly and Wayne are boring. There is no real storyline in their lives besides him coming home from working and her complaining about how afraid she is.

The lady that Kenny and Armando are considering as a surrogate appears to be the type to become too attached to the baby. I think they should consider someone else.

Honored Contributor

The cow manure thing last night was way over the top. I think I'd just throw up and go stay somewhere else lol. If Kimberly leaves I don't blame her even though I don't care for her really.

I was rather surprised that Brandan's mom was so kind to Mary. Unfortunately I'm doubtful things are going well for her and Brandan.

Sarper doesn't strike me as the type of person that would want a baby. I'm wondering if this isn't a fake storyline. I'm really tired of his histrionics.

Yohan is awful taking Daniele's dog! They should have parted ways long ago.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

I felt so sad  when he took the dog...i was saying out loud...nooooooooooooo!Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I think Sarper wants create the best looking baby genetically.
Honored Contributor

Last night's show was crazy. The bug debacle was an awful thing to happen to Brandan and Mary. Kimberly is definitely off her rocker. I can't believe that there's already a 3 part tell all for this show beginning next week. Apparently Kim started a fight with Jenny on TikTok and said her and Sumit are fake people. Daniele has receipts for Yohan cheating with six people. I could care less. I believe she saw what she wanted to see concerning that relationship. I guess Shekinah will be there and acts like she's better than everyone else in the preview.

Trusted Contributor

I think the bug debacle was a bad omen or some sign.
Respected Contributor

I also watch.  The bugs were so awful--it was such a pretty venue and then BAM!  Bug City.  I thought Mary was sweet trying to help the mom (can't think of her name right now).  But I still think they have no business being married.

As for Sarper--he's showing his true self and Shakinah should believe what she sees.  The fact he told her he would forget her in 2 days?  What a jerk.

Yohan has always been a player--he showed who he really was and Daniele should believe him.

Kimberly is miserable.  She needs to move home where she actually has a support system. As for fighting with Jenny and Sumit--why.  Of course, I'm sure the producers gave Jenny the script for stirring the pot.