Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way season 5

@HisElk1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HisElk1 wrote:

@colliemom4 , so the most recent one that just started with Amanda, Riley, etc. is soon ending?  I'm really confused.

@HisElk1  The new shows will be on Monday night so I assume the season we are watching now will continue to be on Sunday nights. I know there is some type of 90 Day marriage counseling type show coming on soon too. It has Ed and Angela in it so I don't know if I can stomach that.

@colliemom4 , thank you.   Anything with Ed/Angela no thanks.

Lol, TLC really needs to raise their standards of people.

Esteemed Contributor

Sunday and Monday shows sound like more than I can take.  I do like  Kenny and Armando and hope that they can work things out.  But, I think TLC is overdoing it with so many shows, and some of the "repeat" participants (Ed, Angela, etc.) are unwatchable.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I am to the point that I watch yourube for updates, not the whole show.  They have ruined pillow talk with the constant changes of people.

I think the new Pillow Talk mystery house or whatever it's called is so stupd as well.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I am to the point that I watch yourube for updates, not the whole show.  They have ruined pillow talk with the constant changes of people.

I think the new Pillow Talk mystery house or whatever it's called is so stupd as well.

@colliemom4 I agree about the Pillow Talk mystery house. Makes no sense to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the mystery house is fun.  Hmmmm, maybe I need more excitement in my life.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I think the mystery house is fun.  Hmmmm, maybe I need more excitement in my life.  LOL

@Citrine1  It seems like Debbie is always in there. I can't say I watch all the time though.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don’t like the Pillow Talk Mystery House either.  There’s no chemistry among the participants. I enjoy watching the regular couples who play off each other.  They seem more at ease, making it more enjoyable, at least to me.

Honored Contributor

Is something happening with Kenny and his partner???

If so, i have missed it and would like to know what happened?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

This was what they said in the link above about Kenny and Armando ---

"The normally united couple struggles this season due to being at odds over a potential move to Mexico City, as well as a big decision on whether or not they want to have kids together. Kenny, 60, is already a father to four adult children, while 34-year-old Armando has a young daughter. 

"Having a child does put a lot of pressure on me," Kenny says as Armando walks out and bursts into tears."

-------------

Hopefully, they will work out their problems quickly, but TLC will probably