Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Bratzilla - Smiley Very Happy   Too funny.   You know the kid had to be restrained for a photo op.

Liam - I wanted to knock the carp out of him.  I don't know if he has a mental deficiency or not (I actually think not, having analyzed his behavior thus-far), but he just came across as a horrible person with laughing and laughing at his mother and what's-his-name.     I, too, wish they had cut him long before they did.    When she asked him to stop he continued acting like that and it really angered me.  He could have said what he had to say without the constant laughing, chiding, and making fun.

Jihoon - still a little boy with, apparently, no job skills.  I feel like he will continue being some sort of con-man to make money.  He doesn't have to leave his parents so he has no idea what it's about to have to take care of not only a family but himself.   She should rid herself of him now and stop getting pregnant.

Everything else, for me, was pretty much just the same as it has been.

I wouldn't mind seeing an update, at some point, for everybody, but PLEASE leave Liam out of it!!

@chickenbutt  I think Deavan should get rid of Jihoon as well. I can't see Bratzilla going to school over there. They won't put up with that. I'm doubtful this couple will last or if any of them will to be honest.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Look how Bratzilla is being held lol.

deavan wedding.PNG

@colliemom4   It's probably the only way to hold onto her and make sure she doesn't run off. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Her face looks kind of red like she may have been crying too.

Spoiler
:

I have no idea why this says spoiler but I can't get rid of it.

These pictures are always so creative and funny.  I have to come to Dracella defense.  The last time she was on, she was totally calm and totally different from the first time.  lol.  Did I hear Deavan say she was going back with both kids to live in that tiny place??? I am sure his parents are not happy and why would you take your two kids to live in a place that is too small and a waca doodle bathroom.  I doubt there is a washer dryer.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

I never could stand Corey and after last night, I can't stand him more.  Who is he to give advice after giving his lover Evelin over $40 ,000????  Oh, and Evelin too.  She said some pretty stupid things ... I can't remember what.  LOL  Corey kept interrupting.  When they were all  backstage, I loved it when they all chimed in and gave their sage advice too.  I mean - Jenney, Tiffany, Laura, etc.....

I think Jenney's daughter is very bright - also pretty.  At least she took her mother back to live with her.  Yeah, Sumit was lying when asked if he was having sex with both Jenney and his wife   When he hesitated, THAT was the "tell".....  Jenney had to know he was lying.  But, they are in love.  LOL  Oh well - more to come.

Paul's mother is still supporting them?  I don't get it.  Why can't he get a job?  And, if he can't, then why doesn't he come back home and work and save up some money.  Surely, he's not that stupid... He seems to have some brains.  Oh, he was another one giving advice - but not much... I like his mother but after about 10 words, she was gone.  They don't keep the guests on long, do they???

@sophiamarie  I do believe that Sumit was lying about the sex. He was definitely having it with both women lol. I don't think they should have even asked him that question.

I don't feel like Paul actually wants to work. He's always on social media encouraging the fans to support him. If he wanted to work he'd find something. No wonder his wife is depressed. Of course we all know there are other issues at play there but you get what I'm saying.

Where is paul and karine living?

@sunshine 919  They have a place. Maybe a garage apartment or something. I've only seen it in videos. There's junk all over the place but it's so small. Still, they can clean up.

Valued Contributor

I've never seen a more pathetic group of people, all fat,ugly and stupid.  

Honored Contributor

I wanted to share that I've read Corey's addicted to the attention and fame he's gained from the show. I've read this multiple times. Also, that Evelin isn't into it like he is. Of course I'm sure she's into the money or his money. He doesn't come off as that type of person but after seeing what a jerk he was to others on the show I'm thinking he may not be as he seems. Like Sumit, he had us fooled.

Esteemed Contributor

I was reading on SoapDirt that Karine was really there but behind the scenes.  Seems that she has post-partum depression and had a therapist there to help her and Corey and someone else (can't remember who)....  As soon as Paul's mother started to talk about Karine, they got her off-stage.  Lots of dirt on SoapDirt......  Very interesting......

Esteemed Contributor

WOW  A little box just popped up on my screen.  I am now "Esteemed".....  I wonder what it takes to get there.  I think I was just "Respected"....  So, does this mean that nobody will respect me any more????

Esteemed Contributor

These women (i.e. Laura, Deavon, Jenney) need to do their homework and learn about the cultures of the countries they are planning to live in.  Oh, also Rebecca of Zied fame....  That way, they won't be so surprised when their "soulmates" treat them the way they do.  They need to respect the culture.  They may not like it but that's the way it is.  You can't go to a strange country and tell the guy to "shut up"....  You just might get your tongue ripped out.  Slap him and your hands might be chopped off......  Just sayin'''''

Esteemed Contributor

RE:  the pic.... Who is the "woman/chid" standing behind the man holding the baby???  She sure is "top heavy" for someone who looks like a very young girl......

Respected Contributor