Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Tell All Part 2

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919   I agree.  This inclusion of her son was cruel from all perspectives.  He is obviously suffering from a mental impairment.  This host could have handled the interaction in a way that would have been kinder to everyone.  I wonder if she gets perks for keeping the drama high.  Laura's brother was compassionate and understanding of the total situation.  I'm glad he was there.

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I cannot believe they did not take him off camera when Laura asked them too.  I was disappointed that the host wanted to keep talking to him.  dogs were barking totally disrespectful.  

Honored Contributor

Look how Bratzilla is being held lol.

deavan wedding.PNG

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 she reminds me of Dennis the Menace. Looks like she is always up to something. Maybe she's hiding a slingshot behind her back. LOL

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@colliemom4 she reminds me of Dennis the Menace. Looks like she is always up to something. Maybe she's hiding a slingshot behind her back. LOL

@DJs mom  Great comparison! LOL I wonder how life will be for her in South Korea? They are pretty big on discipline.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Corey showed a very obnoxious side by commenting so freely on other people's relationships and rambling on about someone else's "addictions"..  He is hardly in a position to talk.  Too bad,  because I sort of liked him before.

Agree that Liam's behavior was not fit for TV cameras, nor was it appropriate treatment toward his Mom. Mental illness-- or some degree of mental incapacity-- must be to blame.  He looked like a laughing hyena.

Saddest thing about these shows is that babies are being born  and kids of all ages  are being dragged into ugly  drama perpetrated by stupid and shortsighted parents.  So much for the "American dream"  of living a happy and stable family life in comfortable surroundings where there is enough income to support a household.

Whether it's all staged by TV producers really doesn't matter.  The stories will be circulating forever.

One thing that bugs me...........whose cameras recorded Ronald's drinking and carousing at his bachelor party?  Was that staged by the TV producers or was it merely some video shot by one of the party boys? 

TV cameras really shouldn't have been at the party, unless Ronald and his buddies had agreed to the recording, and Tiffany is acting, too,  when she makes such a big deal out of it.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@colliemom4 

I am and I can't believe how cruel Liam was by laughing at his mother's pain!

He's just a spoiled rotten brat, although I never thought he was particularly bright to start with.

He should be completely ashamed of himself, but I don't think he's smart enough to even realize what a jerk he is.

Liam has mental issues... he is slow... AND  he is dependent on his mother STILL, even though an adult man, to give him money and support him.  I would blame his Mother for his being a spoiled rotten brat. She cultivated his personality by her actions.   She is a messed up woman and a messed up Mother.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

What was Jenny's daughter thinking with that horrible neon eyeshadow???

It makes my eyes hurt looking at it!

@KingstonsMom  Deavan wears eye makeup like that as well. Must be in style? It's extremely distracting! Her daughter is a pretty girl and seems to have a lot more sense than Jenny. Sorry but I don't believe Sumit. He kept looking down like he was lying. He lies too much in general and she seems to enjoy living in a fantasy world.

@colliemom4  Yes, Deavan and Jenny's daughter must have the same makeup inspiration. It looked crazy.

The whole Jenny/Sumit storyline is ridiculous. Who would stay with a man after finding out that he's married and then waiting for him to get a divorce so that you can be with him?

I can not STAND Jenny and her sniffing dripping nose... those UGLY glasses slipping all over her face.... she is just disgusting.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

What amazed me was how all of them could see the faults of the others but not in themselves.  Corey, especially, with that user he's with that laughs at him in his face.  Then Jenny who seems to believe what's his name when he said he wasn't sleeping with his wife.  Please!  Doesn't she realize that she could go back to India and be killed?  Deaven, I think her name is, keeps the dumbest looks on her face saying he told me this, he told me that and I found out later it wasn't true but she keeps believing him.  Yet, she comes in there looking happy.  She's married to a manchild.

Liam....ugh.  I don't feel too sorry for Laura, though.  Her son is right about her.  I see nothing to believe that her husband ever loved her and he's way too authoritative!   Tiffany is one of these controlling women who always find weak men to control.

None of them are working with a full deck.

@Mmsfoxxie   I agree with you about Deavan. She especially left Jihoon so that he could get everything together and then she would come back. Since she had clearly booked a ticket to go back there did he lie to her once again? I would have asked for proof that he had actually found a place for them to live. Or maybe she should just stay in the US. Jihoon is extremely immature and their communication is so bad.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Look how Bratzilla is being held lol.

deavan wedding.PNG

@colliemom4   It's probably the only way to hold onto her and make sure she doesn't run off. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

What amazed me was how all of them could see the faults of the others but not in themselves.  Corey, especially, with that user he's with that laughs at him in his face.  Then Jenny who seems to believe what's his name when he said he wasn't sleeping with his wife.  Please!  Doesn't she realize that she could go back to India and be killed?  Deaven, I think her name is, keeps the dumbest looks on her face saying he told me this, he told me that and I found out later it wasn't true but she keeps believing him.  Yet, she comes in there looking happy.  She's married to a manchild.

Liam....ugh.  I don't feel too sorry for Laura, though.  Her son is right about her.  I see nothing to believe that her husband ever loved her and he's way too authoritative!   Tiffany is one of these controlling women who always find weak men to control.

None of them are working with a full deck.

@Mmsfoxxie   Agree.  I also understood Liam's attitude, he has been through this before with his Mother, and she doesn't think rationally.  Why couldn't she find a man in Canada or the US or wherever she lives.

I think Deavon could get some refund for the tickets, and if not, I say stay in the US until you have proof there is a home waiting for you in Korea, or move him to the US.

Jenny, at her age should know better, but the saying "love is blind" seems to apply to her.