Respected Contributor

I thought Corey looked like a real hypocrite on the tell all. First he questioned if Ronald was with Tiffany for the right reasons and then he did the same thing with Aladdin. How is it that he can be so critical of other people and their relationships but he's completely blinded by that ugly woman he's with and he can't see that she's using him?

Also, I thought it was weird when the host asked Ronald if he had applied for his visa to come to the US. I assume since they're already married that they'll be applying for a spousal visa so as far as I know, Tiffany would be the one to start that process. If he doesn't have a whole lot of money at the moment I don't see how that would impact the process if Tiffany is the one who has to initiate it and pay up.

Respected Contributor

I am going to rewatch it again because didn't Jenny say she is going back to India again waiting for Sumit's divorce but her daughter is afraid it isn't safe. Why can't Sumit come here for a visit? Tiffany is going back to Africa & Devan back to Korea. I understand they are married but so many of the couples lied to eachother. Seems some of the family members that were on tonight's show don't care for these relationships. Is next week's reunion with Darcy, Angela, Ceasar, Ben and the married lady that finally told him she isn't fully divorced. Forgot her name. That should be interesting. 

Respected Contributor

So much of the sqabbling revolves around money. I think they all expect the person they have met to take care of them financially. Then a few of them add a pregnancy on top of things. I guess if they made better choices they wouldn't be on the program. But it's their 15 secnds of fame and provides entertainment. 

Deavon and that blue dress........LOL......I cringed everytime I looked at it. It reminded me of sheer ruffled curtains. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I am going to rewatch it again because didn't Jenny say she is going back to India again waiting for Sumit's divorce but her daughter is afraid it isn't safe. Why can't Sumit come here for a visit? Tiffany is going back to Africa & Devan back to Korea. I understand they are married but so many of the couples lied to eachother. Seems some of the family members that were on tonight's show don't care for these relationships. Is next week's reunion with Darcy, Angela, Ceasar, Ben and the married lady that finally told him she isn't fully divorced. Forgot her name. That should be interesting. 

@sissel 

Speaking of Angela, she loves to be on so-called 'reality' shows, I was scrolling by and caught her on one episode of The Maury show.

She's been on The Maury show twice, the videos are on youtube, just search for 'Maury Angela 90 Days' and they'll come up.

I also saw a news story that her daughter was sentenced to 20 years for child abuse, there's a video on youtube about that as well.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I was so bored I fell asleep.  

Regular Contributor

IMO the one thing all these people have in common is low self esteem. Why would you subject yourself to such drama and emotional and financial ruin? For “love”? Very sad.

Respected Contributor

I did not watch the tell all.  I do think Liam is an oddball but I do know that when you watch a person make one bad choice after another and you warn them and try to help them over and over and over you really lose compassion after a while.  He did try to warn her and talk her out of it but she would not listen.  Going to another country and marrying a man half your age and giving up everything is extreme.  If she comes home broke and broken who has to pick up the pieces....Liam.  

Also what really made me stop watching is how the women get pregnant before they even marry these losers.  There is birth control.  How irresponsbile they are and then they have the nerve to complain about the men.  I know the men should use something to prevent the pregnancy but ultimately it is the women who will bear and take care of the children.  I want to reach in the TV and slap them.

Honored Contributor

What amazed me was how all of them could see the faults of the others but not in themselves.  Corey, especially, with that user he's with that laughs at him in his face.  Then Jenny who seems to believe what's his name when he said he wasn't sleeping with his wife.  Please!  Doesn't she realize that she could go back to India and be killed?  Deaven, I think her name is, keeps the dumbest looks on her face saying he told me this, he told me that and I found out later it wasn't true but she keeps believing him.  Yet, she comes in there looking happy.  She's married to a manchild.

Liam....ugh.  I don't feel too sorry for Laura, though.  Her son is right about her.  I see nothing to believe that her husband ever loved her and he's way too authoritative!   Tiffany is one of these controlling women who always find weak men to control.

None of them are working with a full deck.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Tell All Part 2

[ Edited ]

One statement that Jenny's daughter said really stuck with me. The daughter said something to the effect of, I am tired of having to fix the messes my Mother gets into. And Jenny acted like she had no idea that her daughter had to fix Jenny's messes.

It just shows me that Jenny does not use the best judgement.

I can not believe Jenny wants to go back to India. But she did sell all her belongings. She has no apartment, car and who knows what she has left in savings. But Sumit has no job either. What a sad future.

Respected Contributor

Sumit has  a tell when he is lying (when his lips move.  Sorry, that was too easy).  He won't look at the camera or at the person--he looks up or to the side or down.  He may be a good liar, but he also tips it off because he has a tell--like poker players.

Of course Aladin wants a divorce.  He's from that group of middle eastern men that think older American (Canadian) women have a lot of money.  He expected to do what he wanted without taking care of Laura.  I actually feel bad for her because she has terrible taste in men.  I would rather be alone than deal with what these women deal with!