Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

These women (i.e. Laura, Deavon, Jenney) need to do their homework and learn about the cultures of the countries they are planning to live in.  Oh, also Rebecca of Zied fame....  That way, they won't be so surprised when their "soulmates" treat them the way they do.  They need to respect the culture.  They may not like it but that's the way it is.  You can't go to a strange country and tell the guy to "shut up"....  You just might get your tongue ripped out.  Slap him and your hands might be chopped off......  Just sayin'''''

I know, right?   I really find it rather shocking that none of them seem to do their homework at all about these countries.    I can't even imagine why somebody would not want to be knowledgeable about the country to which they decide to relocate.

Aside from even that - uh, doesn't everybody know about some of these customs, especially with ME countries?     

It boggles the mind.   While I've travelled a lot, I've never been to the Middle East but I still know about how females are treated and some of the things they have to deal with in these countries.  But if I were going to actually go there I would research so I would know everything I could know.   Doesn't even take a brainiac to know that.   

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I never could stand Corey and after last night, I can't stand him more.  Who is he to give advice after giving his lover Evelin over $40 ,000????  Oh, and Evelin too.  She said some pretty stupid things ... I can't remember what.  LOL  Corey kept interrupting.  When they were all  backstage, I loved it when they all chimed in and gave their sage advice too.  I mean - Jenney, Tiffany, Laura, etc.....

I think Jenney's daughter is very bright - also pretty.  At least she took her mother back to live with her.  Yeah, Sumit was lying when asked if he was having sex with both Jenney and his wife   When he hesitated, THAT was the "tell".....  Jenney had to know he was lying.  But, they are in love.  LOL  Oh well - more to come.

Paul's mother is still supporting them?  I don't get it.  Why can't he get a job?  And, if he can't, then why doesn't he come back home and work and save up some money.  Surely, he's not that stupid... He seems to have some brains.  Oh, he was another one giving advice - but not much... I like his mother but after about 10 words, she was gone.  They don't keep the guests on long, do they???

@sophiamarie   Paul's Mother Mary said he is living with her, but that she had to cut him off moneywise, I assumed.  

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

I never could stand Corey and after last night, I can't stand him more.  Who is he to give advice after giving his lover Evelin over $40 ,000????  Oh, and Evelin too.  She said some pretty stupid things ... I can't remember what.  LOL  Corey kept interrupting.  When they were all  backstage, I loved it when they all chimed in and gave their sage advice too.  I mean - Jenney, Tiffany, Laura, etc.....

I think Jenney's daughter is very bright - also pretty.  At least she took her mother back to live with her.  Yeah, Sumit was lying when asked if he was having sex with both Jenney and his wife   When he hesitated, THAT was the "tell".....  Jenney had to know he was lying.  But, they are in love.  LOL  Oh well - more to come.

Paul's mother is still supporting them?  I don't get it.  Why can't he get a job?  And, if he can't, then why doesn't he come back home and work and save up some money.  Surely, he's not that stupid... He seems to have some brains.  Oh, he was another one giving advice - but not much... I like his mother but after about 10 words, she was gone.  They don't keep the guests on long, do they???

@sophiamarie  I do believe that Sumit was lying about the sex. He was definitely having it with both women lol. I don't think they should have even asked him that question.

I don't feel like Paul actually wants to work. He's always on social media encouraging the fans to support him. If he wanted to work he'd find something. No wonder his wife is depressed. Of course we all know there are other issues at play there but you get what I'm saying.

Where is paul and karine living?

@sunshine 919  They have a place. Maybe a garage apartment or something. I've only seen it in videos. There's junk all over the place but it's so small. Still, they can clean up.

@colliemom4   I think Mary, Paul's Mother, said that he lives with her.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

WOW  A little box just popped up on my screen.  I am now "Esteemed".....  I wonder what it takes to get there.  I think I was just "Respected"....  So, does this mean that nobody will respect me any more????

@sophiamarie   It takes lots of hearts, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

WOW  A little box just popped up on my screen.  I am now "Esteemed".....  I wonder what it takes to get there.  I think I was just "Respected"....  So, does this mean that nobody will respect me any more????

@mousiegirl   Oh goody -I have six up there right now.    I didn't know that's how we're rated.  LOL  What's higher than "esteemed"????

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@mousiegirl   Oh goody -I have six up there right now.    I didn't know that's how we're rated.  LOL  What's higher than "esteemed"????

@sophiamarie  Lkie me. Honored Contributor, lol.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

RE:  the pic.... Who is the "woman/chid" standing behind the man holding the baby???  She sure is "top heavy" for someone who looks like a very young girl......

@sophiamarie  Oh my gosh. You made me burst out laughing! I believe that's Deavan's sister. Her name is Raven. Of course they can't have normal names. She is pretty top heavy. I would wear something that covered up a bit more but she may like to flaunt the girls LOL.

Honored Contributor

liam.PNG

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

I don't see any of that heart stuff that people do, but I'm pretty sure that it was explained that those titles they give are solely based on number of posts.  

If I'm wrong, please somebody feel free to correct me.  This is what my memory is telling me but my memory doesn't work so well anymore.  Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

image.png