Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

I was so bored I fell asleep.  

@disneynut57   Lol, it was boring.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

What was Jenny's daughter thinking with that horrible neon eyeshadow???

It makes my eyes hurt looking at it!

@KingstonsMom  Deavan wears eye makeup like that as well. Must be in style? It's extremely distracting! Her daughter is a pretty girl and seems to have a lot more sense than Jenny. Sorry but I don't believe Sumit. He kept looking down like he was lying. He lies too much in general and she seems to enjoy living in a fantasy world.

@colliemom4  Yes, Deavan and Jenny's daughter must have the same makeup inspiration. It looked crazy.

The whole Jenny/Sumit storyline is ridiculous. Who would stay with a man after finding out that he's married and then waiting for him to get a divorce so that you can be with him?

@HSB1204   I think this happens a lot.  Women wait and wait for the divorce, losing years of their lives, finally, get tired of waiting and leave, or stay and be miserable.

Esteemed Contributor

I never could stand Corey and after last night, I can't stand him more.  Who is he to give advice after giving his lover Evelin over $40 ,000????  Oh, and Evelin too.  She said some pretty stupid things ... I can't remember what.  LOL  Corey kept interrupting.  When they were all  backstage, I loved it when they all chimed in and gave their sage advice too.  I mean - Jenney, Tiffany, Laura, etc.....

I think Jenney's daughter is very bright - also pretty.  At least she took her mother back to live with her.  Yeah, Sumit was lying when asked if he was having sex with both Jenney and his wife   When he hesitated, THAT was the "tell".....  Jenney had to know he was lying.  But, they are in love.  LOL  Oh well - more to come.

Paul's mother is still supporting them?  I don't get it.  Why can't he get a job?  And, if he can't, then why doesn't he come back home and work and save up some money.  Surely, he's not that stupid... He seems to have some brains.  Oh, he was another one giving advice - but not much... I like his mother but after about 10 words, she was gone.  They don't keep the guests on long, do they???

Frequent Contributor

I agree Liem is a spoiled brat and disrespectful to his mom.  But.....obviously he has seen his mom  go through this many time before. He continues to mention her past relationships that have failed.  He told her to take her time, find someone, get to know them and stop letting these men use her. She is a very pretty lady.   Find a man  in the States.  Stop spending all your hard earned money on those like Aladin.  She needs to kick her son's behind and demand respect from him.  Just my opinion...:-)

Super Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Jenny needs to move on.  I don't trust Sumit as far as I could throw him.  

Jenny needs to move on to what ? Take a look at her, listen to her and her options may be very limited.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Tell All Part 2

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Look how Bratzilla is being held lol.

deavan wedding.PNG

@colliemom4   It's probably the only way to hold onto her and make sure she doesn't run off. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Her face looks kind of red like she may have been crying too.

Spoiler
:

I have no idea why this says spoiler but I can't get rid of it.

Honored Contributor

Bratzilla - Smiley Very Happy   Too funny.   You know the kid had to be restrained for a photo op.

Liam - I wanted to knock the carp out of him.  I don't know if he has a mental deficiency or not (I actually think not, having analyzed his behavior thus-far), but he just came across as a horrible person with laughing and laughing at his mother and what's-his-name.     I, too, wish they had cut him long before they did.    When she asked him to stop he continued acting like that and it really angered me.  He could have said what he had to say without the constant laughing, chiding, and making fun.

Jihoon - still a little boy with, apparently, no job skills.  I feel like he will continue being some sort of con-man to make money.  He doesn't have to leave his parents so he has no idea what it's about to have to take care of not only a family but himself.   She should rid herself of him now and stop getting pregnant.

Everything else, for me, was pretty much just the same as it has been.

I wouldn't mind seeing an update, at some point, for everybody, but PLEASE leave Liam out of it!!

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I'm back.  I am so sick of Tiffany.  She loves to play the victim.  She had the nerve to say she would never trust her husband -- then why did you marry him.  Then she started talking about him not having a job.  She knew his problems before she married him but she married him anyway.  Then she turns around and gets pregnant.  Oh, that is a smart move.  She needs some therapy.  Between her mother and herself, she will drive her husband to drink and go back to gambling.  The constant nagging and the guy has been good and wants to look to the future.  Tiffany does not want to live in South Africa period.  Jenny is another lame brain.  She gives up everything to move to India and Sumit is married.  What a mess and she still forgives him.  Does this woman have a brain?  lol

@Katcat1   I agree. I feel sorry for Ronald. I don't think that relationship is going to last if she's going to watch the poor guy like a hawk for the rest of his life. Yes, he has obviously made mistakes but it seems like he's trying to lead a normal life and she just won't let him forget what happened in the past. If she had such a problem with it she never should have gotten involved with him. I thought it was so sad when she said she'll never completely trust him. He's your husband! If you won't ever trust him, why did you marry him?!

And what about her son.  She took that sweet little boy to s africa to bond with Ronald which they did bond and then she decides to take him away.  She really messed up.  And did you notice at the airport that Daniel was devastated and her not so much.  I think it is unfair of her to complain now when she knew everything before she said "I Do"  you can tell that she is still very angry about his bachelor party, she should have postponed the wedding instead of continually holding it over his head.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I never could stand Corey and after last night, I can't stand him more.  Who is he to give advice after giving his lover Evelin over $40 ,000????  Oh, and Evelin too.  She said some pretty stupid things ... I can't remember what.  LOL  Corey kept interrupting.  When they were all  backstage, I loved it when they all chimed in and gave their sage advice too.  I mean - Jenney, Tiffany, Laura, etc.....

I think Jenney's daughter is very bright - also pretty.  At least she took her mother back to live with her.  Yeah, Sumit was lying when asked if he was having sex with both Jenney and his wife   When he hesitated, THAT was the "tell".....  Jenney had to know he was lying.  But, they are in love.  LOL  Oh well - more to come.

Paul's mother is still supporting them?  I don't get it.  Why can't he get a job?  And, if he can't, then why doesn't he come back home and work and save up some money.  Surely, he's not that stupid... He seems to have some brains.  Oh, he was another one giving advice - but not much... I like his mother but after about 10 words, she was gone.  They don't keep the guests on long, do they???

@sophiamarie  I do believe that Sumit was lying about the sex. He was definitely having it with both women lol. I don't think they should have even asked him that question.

I don't feel like Paul actually wants to work. He's always on social media encouraging the fans to support him. If he wanted to work he'd find something. No wonder his wife is depressed. Of course we all know there are other issues at play there but you get what I'm saying.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  I do believe that Sumit was lying about the sex. He was definitely having it with both women lol. I don't think they should have even asked him that question.

I don't feel like Paul actually wants to work. He's always on social media encouraging the fans to support him. If he wanted to work he'd find something. No wonder his wife is depressed. Of course we all know there are other issues at play there but you get what I'm saying.

Where is paul and karine living?