Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day - Single Life starts tonight! 8 pm CT

I turned to it, first thing I saw was Ed in costumes I turned away.  I will not be watching in fact I rarely watch TLC at this point.  I still enjoy say yes to the dress, and I am looking forward to season 3 of 1000 lb sisters. I also enjoy 4 weddings.  I have lost interest in the 90 day franchise.  

Honored Contributor

I missed it. Forgot all about it. But I am investing less and less tv time to anything 90 Day.

Sounds like I didn't miss anything. 

Honored Contributor

Well, that was no weirder than I expected it to be.

I watched the parts with Little Ed and creepy Colt.   No words, really.  Creepy as one would expect.  Oh, but Colt said he had lost weight.  REEEEEELY?   

I also watched Brittany, as I remember her.

I am not familiar with Molly and Danielle, although I've seen bits of them here and there.   I don't care for either of them so I just FF through their bits.

Fernanda wasn't on this episode, but w/b on the next one.

Valued Contributor

It's obvious that most of these people are just fame-hungry wannabe's, but I feel sorry for Danielle - She has absolutely NO self-esteem, but she also needs a dose of reality check...

Perhaps if she looked at trying to meet someone her own age, with a similar background and appearance, she'd find someone who would appreciate her good qualities.

But then again, I remember these shows are all about the DRAMA, and these "characters" must be paid handsomely for allowing the producers to make them look like imbeciles.

It's somewhat entertaining, but as someone else said, I'm finding that I'm losing interest in most of these TLC programs - They're all predictable sensationalism.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I watched it and I liked it!  LOL. What I liked even more was the pillow talk episode that followed.  I'll continue to watch.  

Honored Contributor

I tried watching it  but when Coltee came on...that was it...changed the channel...enough is enough .

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Won't be watching.  Had enough of these characters the first time around.