Respected Contributor

I watch the show for a few years is my mind gone? Didn't know Issa Rae or Kumail Nanjiani caption said from The Lovebirds. I never saw that show and why are they on Pillow Talk?  Guess they needed some fill ins. 

Honored Contributor

Who are these random people???

Honored Contributor

I was wondering who they were too. Bring back Tarik and Dean! I don't want to see people that have never even been on the show!

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Pillow Talk

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

I was wondering who they were too. Bring back Tarik and Dean! I don't want to see people that have never even been on the show!

I know.  I understand that Loren and Alexi will be off soon because I believe she is due to have her baby soon. Bring them back.  Don't try to replace them just give them their family time.  I am liking Molly and her friend.  Annie just needs to tone it down a little but I do enjoy her and David.  Bring back the brothers.  Who were the originals? There has been so many changes I can't remember.  But I do remember liking themSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I read that the new people on the show are from series on HBO. I guess they're going to start having people on other shows on now. I don't like the idea. What do you all think?

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that the new people on the show are from series on HBO. I guess they're going to start having people on other shows on now. I don't like the idea. What do you all think?

@colliemom4 I really can't relate to couples I've never seem before. I guess they're "place holders" oops, I mean guests.

Honored Contributor

I read that Robert and Annie will be coming to Pillow Talk. I'd rather see them than strangers.