Honored Contributor

90 Day Finance Tell All Part 1 - SPOILER

OMG!  Michael and Natalie -- why is his mother interferring in their life?  She has said some very nasty things about Natalie and her son is no angel.  How many women want to live in the middle of nowhere and be home all day and then he comes home from work and wants to left alone.  Get out Natalie and run for the hills!  LOL

Jovi and his wife's biggest problem is his job and being gone for 2 months or more at a time.

Brandon and his wife -  She wants too much but I did not blame her wanting to leave the farm because she did not sign up kfor taking care of the animals.  It was expected of her for living at the parents home.

Andrei and Libby - Her brother is a big bully and baby and he has caused trouble from day one.  Why does Libby's siblings think she and Andrei should not be in the family business?  What is fair is fair.  Libby and Andrei have a right to be included and Libby's siblings need to grow up.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Finance Tell All Part 1 - SPOILER

@Katcat1 Funny.....I feel exactly the opposite about every single  point you made. 

I completely agree with Michael's mom. Natalie is a total crack pot! she is a horrible person.

Yara is way too needy! It is perfectly ok for Jovi to be working to support his family.

Brandon's parents are really nice and their daughter in law is a selfish young lady.

Tiffany, kalani, and Angela all need to quickly find a good divorce lawyer and leave those worthless husbands!

Trusted Contributor

Are Colt and his mom on this?

Honored Contributor

@BoopOMatic wrote:

Are Colt and his mom on this?

@BoopOMatic  No.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, there's so many of these shows I can't keep them straight.

Honored Contributor

@BoopOMatic wrote:

Thanks, there's so many of these shows I can't keep them straight.

Yes. There are too many of them now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 I think you mean fiance LOL.

I think Natalie is garbage. I don't like Trish but Natalie is a total nut job and needs to go. Where, I don't care.

I agree about Charlie, Elizabeth's brother. He's a drunk and a bully. I think her siblings hate (and yes they hate) Andrei because 1) he's new blood and 2) he's a foreigner.

I have come to like Libby and Andrei.

I think Angela is crude and nasty. Ronald is useless. Kalani should dump that poor excuse of a husband. He's still a child and acts like one. He can go back to Samoa and obey his mommy.

I can't stand Brandon's parents, especially his mother. She wants him right under her thumb and is way too possessive. That's my opinion. Dad is a wimp who goes along with her.

Occasional Contributor

During the big fight with Andre and Charlie, someone yelled out about texting in the middle of the night.  It was so chaotic I couldn't figure out who was doing the texting.  Does anyone know who texted whom?

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361  I pretty much agree with you on every point.

I do think Julia needs a reset button.  She just announced on national TV why she's so jealous..(every boyfriend cheated on her).  She's very selfish, but I think some of it is because she's young AND she doesn't have any friends of her own.  I think she's here because she genuinely loves Brandon.

As far as Andrrrreeeiii goes, a parent will always eventually side with their children.  I do think the Dad was playing those kids and it reared up and bit him in the tush.  You have two Alpha males.  They're like the bucks I see in my yard fighting over who's gonna win.

It's not brain surgery that Angela and her daughter probably invited themselves to the party.  As her Dr who probably recenty put in bigger boobs, when he saw her drinking heavily, he decided he'd better get her butt back to the hotel.  Looking at her face, why in the world did they do a face lift BEFORE she lost weight?  Makes no sense.

Jovi needs to grow up and his wife needs some vitamins and be introduced to birth control.  She suddenly acts like an old lady...going to bed at 8:00 pm.  I'm always suspicious of a woman that gets pregnant the minute she gets married.  There are many, many forms of birth control these days...now she appears to be pregnant...AGAIN!  She's really locking him, isn't she! Not a question, but a statement.  She knew about his job when she married him.

I don't know about you guys but I wonder why these people stay married.

Phew!  I'm going to bed.  Good night ladies.

You guys rock...and I like the way we can agree and agree to disagree.

Respected Contributor

OMG Yes Natalie is a nut job ! The way she just stares at Mike is weird. Mike's mom doesn't hold back on Natalie ! She wants her out of her son's life.

Andrei is a bully but I blame the whole problem on the Dad. He should have sat down with his children first and explained he was giving Andrei a chance to learn the business and take it step by step so his children would not feel he was pushing them out of the business and bringing a foreigner in even though it's there brother-in-law. I blame the Dad for the whole problem and covering his face and crying makes him whimpy IMO.

Kalani loves her husband and just wants him to be a man. I think he is learning because he has no problem letting his mom and sister know that his family comes first now. That bully sister needs a wake up call, I think Kalani could wipe her off the map !

Angela dear Angela is a nut case and that pantsuit she had on was to small because she had fat hanging over the sides of the top part and that fake hair ! Lord have mercy what a mess !

Brandon's mom needs to let him go, she is to possessive and his wife is selfish and needy.

Jovi needs to grow up ! taking his wife to a strip club and then throwing money at the women !! What ? And he thought it was ok !

Finally Tiffany needs to divorce that jerk who has yet to grow up because he has these flighty ideas and no money. She is very smart and deserves better. 

Can't wait for part 2 next Sunday so I will be watching on Discovery +