Valued Contributor

Re: 90 Day Finance Tell All Part 1 - SPOILER

@123SuzyQ123 The blond lady with Molly is Cynthia. She works at the lingerie business. The lady with Tim is Veronica. They used to be a couple.

Respected Contributor

OMG Angela is just too trashy for words.  Just a SOW!  She is so horrible in every single way.  I've come to like Skyla though.

Tiffany is so controlling I can't stand her!  Yes, Ronald needs to grow up and provide for his family, but honestly I wouldn't want to live with her. She never accepts any faults and she has plenty. What a condescending little brat.

Julia just has growing up to do.  The relationship is still very new and eventually she WILL grow out of that jealousy. Won't happen overnight and could take a few years but she'll get there.  Brandon - Buy the farm!  OMG when the parents pass on, imagine the land they will own.

Speaking of growing up - GROW UP JOVI! I like Yara and hope they can work through this, but he still acts like a frat boy. (Love Mrs. Gwen!)

Natalie is strange.  Mike is a bully and mama needs to butt out. I think there is so much here that is twisted to make Natalie the bad person in all this, but Mike is a jerk. Maybe he can go back to ex that was sending nude photos to him.

I think if Asuelu can get it together he and Kalani will be fine. Just stay away from his whacko family.

Libby's family is beyond annoying but her and Andrei are good together. Cannot believe they would even bring Charlie to show. All for ratings.

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic 

I want to change one word in your last sentance..here goes  my version..lol

that whole scene  feels to me very scripted  with a lot of "bad" acting!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

nyRe: 90 Day Finance Tell All Part 1 - SPOILER

[ Edited ]

Another fun (and informative thread). I watched last night and must shallowly say that Angela has not actually done her face any favors with the weight loss (which is often the case).  And, honestly, she didn't look that good in the red get up.  That said, she is still trash.

I want to agree with what was said earlier - I love that we can all post our various opinions on these wacky people with no criticism or negativity - we are all in this battle together, haha... 

Speaking of clothes, did anybody notice how cute Kalini looked when she and Asuela first came to the studio for filming - she had on a short (probably knee lenght) printed skirt with what looked like a black sweater set.   She looked so much better than that tight velour looking get up she changed into.  Reminded me of drapery material from the local funeral home.

I was touched by Brandon's concern for his dad when they were discussing his dad's health challenges (although it showed Julia just rolling her eyes in a screen shot on Twitter.)   All I can say to her is - 

"Buy land – they aren't making any more of it." -Mark Twain "

and

Ninety per cent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate." -Andrew Carnegie

Valued Contributor

Julia is awful!  Brandon was fighting tears and she didn't even offer a hand to comfort him.  Her comment about his dad's illness was incredibly cold and callous:  "Bad things happen in life.  Live with it."  I understand her not wanting to live with her inlaws, but this just solidified my opinion of her as a selfish and cold person.  It's all about Julia.  

Honored Contributor

@Glittergal @minkbunny I tried to give Julia a chance but I can't stand her. Cold, selfish and not a good match for Brandon. I agree with everything you two said about her.

Respected Contributor

Just a word about the parents being too involved....If they are too involved(most of the time) it is because the children got them involved.  Yara and Jovi would be lost without the mother inlaw's help.  They could not even go on a trip without her.  Michaels mom lives across the country from him.  She would only know what he tells her until the show comes out and he chose to do the show.  I have a feeling Mike tells her everything that goes on.  As far as Brandon he could have worked a couple of jobs, saved money and been on his own before Julia came.  Julia could have said I will not come to America and live with parents.  Parents are programmed to worry about and help their children so don't burden them with your problems, accept their help, and then act like they are controlling.  The childen put them in control.