Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Finance Reunion Show

Leida did fake tears saying she was horrible. next week Tasha is on and Leida is back yelling at her. Leida is all about her & her son tears or no tears. 

Respected Contributor

fernando was from mexico, living in Az people fly in & out of mexico so much y didn't her Dad (think he lives in texas) come 2 wedding. mexico isn't a huge country problem to leave & come back. not expensive

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

My biggest takeaway is just that Larissa is purely HORRIBLE.       I cannot stand her at all, on any level.   Colt is just gross.   He doesn't seem like a horrible person, but he does seem like this is the only way he can get himself a sexslave.

Leida - I wonder if she really does feel kind of bad about her behavior and has shown that with actions and words that are more appropriate.   It still seems that she has come here for only one purpose that has nothing to do with anybody but her.

Jay - I wonder if he really thought that dating site was just a site to make friends and he wasn't trying to be deceitful or inappropriate.   

Somebody mentioned, in one of these threads (so many threads for the same exact show it's hard to keep up) about people thinking that Americans are all rich.    I remember, when I moved to Europe (granted it was decades ago), being told numerous times by people from different countries that they actually thought that the streets here are lined in gold.  Seriously - it wasn't just a silly thing.  They truly thought that.   I would be surprised that people from most countries still think we're all rich but I an see it from some countries with so much less exposure.

@chickenbutt  I was born and raised in Europe. A few years ago I went back to visit my family and my sister's boyfriend (who was in his mid 40s) asked me if all Americans are rich. I have no idea how he came up with that, but I think a lot of people see the US as this great big country and it's not like they would typically see what an average American family lives like. This is why I don't understand why the foreigners come to the US on this 90-day visa wthout having been here before. Maybe if they did that, they'd see that the man/woman they claim to want to marry isn't filthy rich and doesn't live in a mansion with maids. I'm sure that would make a lot of them change their mind about moving here.

Respected Contributor

The reunion show was a waste of time. The Larissa/Colt storyline was so scripted. How convenient that everyone hates them and then they just happen to show up super later which makes everyone even more angry.

The whole argument between Larissa and Fernanda was ridiculous. Only drama queens like those two could get in a silly argument over an Instagram post. Who wants to be married to someone like that?

What is with the constant recaps? We just finished watching the season. I think we can already remember all of the clips they replay. There's no need for the show to be two hours if most of the time is spent on recaps. .

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

The reunion show was a waste of time. The Larissa/Colt storyline was so scripted. How convenient that everyone hates them and then they just happen to show up super later which makes everyone even more angry.

The whole argument between Larissa and Fernanda was ridiculous. Only drama queens like those two could get in a silly argument over an Instagram post. Who wants to be married to someone like that?

What is with the constant recaps? We just finished watching the season. I think we can already remember all of the clips they replay. There's no need for the show to be two hours if most of the time is spent on recaps. .

@HSB1204 One scene I wish they hadn't recapped is the one with all those disgusting strings of saliva in Fernanda's mouth when she was whining to Jon about not coming right home. Double Yuck.