Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 263
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28


@nun ya wrote:

@peanut21 wrote:

@Catwhisperer wrote:

Those people are all crazy.

 



@Catwhisperer wrote:

Those people are all crazy.

 


        and that Larissa from BrazilWoman Frustrated


 

She's scary. She just wants to be here, nothing more. She left 2 kids in Brazil.


I had no idea Larissa has kids...just curious, was it ever mentioned on the show??

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,653
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

I was only able to catch up on Sunday's show last night but wow, I can see why TLC keeps bringing these people back because they just keep bringing the drama.

 

I can't stand Paola. She hasn't seen her in-laws in two years and now she's whining about going back to Oklahoma for a baby shower? It's not like they're moving back there so what's the big deal? Russ' parents do not seem that bad. She only has herself to blame for making a bad impression on them when she wandered into the kitchen in lingerie. Who does that when you're in a stranger's house?! She just seems like a drama queen who has to get things her way at all times.

 

I don't know what Elizabeth sees in Andrei at all. He's so controlling and everything he says sounds so rude. I do have to admit that I agree with him about Elizabeth's family being too nosy, though. Her sisters and sister-in-law seem to think that they get a say in things that aren't any of their business at all.

 

Pedro and Chantel should just get a divorce. If her family is such a big issue for them they're never going to work things out.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,653
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28


@Financialgrl wrote:

@SophiaMarie wrote:

Is it just me, or is Colt a very strange-looking guy?  He looks like a different person with the facial hair (which I like BTW)... Otherwise, he is very slovenly looking.  He is on the overweight side and has a strange walk.....  He surely is a mama's boy.  I kinda feel sorry for Debbie (Mom)...... She is in a tough spot...

 

Can't stand Larissa.  First thing she says at the airport is "where's my flowers?"    LOL


Am new to this show but watched over the weekend when they showed it almost all day.  Regarding Colt, when I see the commercial of him where he says he'll get a divorce I laugh. He's how old and still lives with mommy?  

 

The other one I really don't understand - Nicole with the BF in Morocco.  She's not too swift cuz at every turn he looks disgusted and obvious that he's "just not that into her" and yet she keeps throwing herself at him - and the saddest thing is she has a young daughter that's being dragged along for the ride and she has her call him daddy. 


 

The fact that Colt stayed with Larissa after she flushed their wedding rings in the toilet says a lot about him. I would have kicked her out and be done with her at that point.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,688
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28


@HSB1204 wrote:

I was only able to catch up on Sunday's show last night but wow, I can see why TLC keeps bringing these people back because they just keep bringing the drama.

 

I can't stand Paola. She hasn't seen her in-laws in two years and now she's whining about going back to Oklahoma for a baby shower? It's not like they're moving back there so what's the big deal? Russ' parents do not seem that bad. She only has herself to blame for making a bad impression on them when she wandered into the kitchen in lingerie. Who does that when you're in a stranger's house?! She just seems like a drama queen who has to get things her way at all times.

 

I don't know what Elizabeth sees in Andrei at all. He's so controlling and everything he says sounds so rude. I do have to admit that I agree with him about Elizabeth's family being too nosy, though. Her sisters and sister-in-law seem to think that they get a say in things that aren't any of their business at all.

 

Pedro and Chantel should just get a divorce. If her family is such a big issue for them they're never going to work things out.


@HSB1204   Russ and his family are just every day down to earth people. Nothing wrong with that. Pao is a crazy brat. I will be surprised if their marriage lasts. I feel most of the marriages are on shaky ground. Elizabeth must be desperate to want to go back in time with someone like Andrei. I think many of Pedro and Chantel's issues are staged to add drama to the show though I'm sure they have some issues.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,653
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28


@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I was only able to catch up on Sunday's show last night but wow, I can see why TLC keeps bringing these people back because they just keep bringing the drama.

 

I can't stand Paola. She hasn't seen her in-laws in two years and now she's whining about going back to Oklahoma for a baby shower? It's not like they're moving back there so what's the big deal? Russ' parents do not seem that bad. She only has herself to blame for making a bad impression on them when she wandered into the kitchen in lingerie. Who does that when you're in a stranger's house?! She just seems like a drama queen who has to get things her way at all times.

 

I don't know what Elizabeth sees in Andrei at all. He's so controlling and everything he says sounds so rude. I do have to admit that I agree with him about Elizabeth's family being too nosy, though. Her sisters and sister-in-law seem to think that they get a say in things that aren't any of their business at all.

 

Pedro and Chantel should just get a divorce. If her family is such a big issue for them they're never going to work things out.


@HSB1204   Russ and his family are just every day down to earth people. Nothing wrong with that. Pao is a crazy brat. I will be surprised if their marriage lasts. I feel most of the marriages are on shaky ground. Elizabeth must be desperate to want to go back in time with someone like Andrei. I think many of Pedro and Chantel's issues are staged to add drama to the show though I'm sure they have some issues.


 

@colliemom4   I agree. Russ' family seemed nice. Russ has given up so much for her. She decided where they were going to live and he just went along with it. Now it's some horrible thing to see his family for a few days? Considering the fact that he has to put up with all that crazy every day the least she could do is go to Oklahoma and try acting like a normal person.

 

Andrei is definitely old fashioned. I have no idea what she sees in him. If a man tried to control me like that I never would have even gotten involved with him.

 

Oh, I'm sure there's lot of staged drama when it comes to Pedro and Chantel, especially if they're getting their own show. There are plenty of families that may not like their children's spouse but that doesn't mean that you can't at least pretend to get along when you get together. But of course then no one would want to watch them. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,006
Registered: ‎11-24-2011

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

One last question from me about Pedro. I realize he has an accent and will probably always have one to some extent, but does he also have marbles in his mouth when he speaks? Good heavens he can be hard to understand, gotta be marbles....or a big fat wad of chewing tobacco...or something.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,688
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28


@yellow919 wrote:
Shaggy girl I think Chantel had work done. They way she is dressing I think she is hoping to be discovered for modeling or something. I think in the past she was in nursing school. Her voice is annoying. Pedro is annoying.
Andrei is scary. He is so arrogant and not appreciating what his father in law is doing for them. His wife doesn't seem to appreciate anything either.
Paola always plays the victim
Fernanda definitely had an agenda. Wonder where she went and why she left so many of her things.

@yellow919  Fernanda's supposedly is in Chicago modeling. As I've said, I don't care for her.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,688
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

One last question from me about Pedro. I realize he has an accent and will probably always have one to some extent, but does he also have marbles in his mouth when he speaks? Good heavens he can be hard to understand, gotta be marbles....or a big fat wad of chewing tobacco...or something.


@shaggygirl  Even though he speaks like that he certainly understands English though doesn't he? Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,323
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28


@shaggygirl wrote:

One last question from me about Pedro. I realize he has an accent and will probably always have one to some extent, but does he also have marbles in his mouth when he speaks? Good heavens he can be hard to understand, gotta be marbles....or a big fat wad of chewing tobacco...or something.


I can't stand hearing his voice!  Yes he sounds like a mumbling idiot!  What the heck does she see in him?!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,688
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28


@haddon9 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

One last question from me about Pedro. I realize he has an accent and will probably always have one to some extent, but does he also have marbles in his mouth when he speaks? Good heavens he can be hard to understand, gotta be marbles....or a big fat wad of chewing tobacco...or something.


I can't stand hearing his voice!  Yes he sounds like a mumbling idiot!  What the heck does she see in him?!!


@haddon9  He reminds me of a gorilla!