Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

I could swear David said he's already had weight loss surgery. Or maybe it was just that he lost a lot of weight. It was like a 100 pounds, maybe a bit less but it was a significant amount. Anyhow, he's obviously struggling with it. I think he said he had an easier time with his weight when he was in Asia. Of course their food is much healthier.

Honored Contributor

I think the woman that got pregnant again (she is married to that Island guy) wanted to be pregnant.  When a woman does not want to get pregnant she will do everything in her power to prevent it.   The woman married to the Jamaican guy -- he is too young to settle down and she is crazy to think he will.  Finally, the software consultant in Las Vegas married to the woman from Brazil.  He needed to stand up for his (girlfriend at the time) against his cousin putting her down.  What is wrong with him --a big baby and mama's boy.  On the other hand the Brazil woman wants to be a princess.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 , I think he did have bariatric surgery--I know he lost a lot of weight but then had a major stroke.  That's when he moved to Thailand and met Annie.

As for larissa, the Brazilian princess wannabe, I still laugh at her trying on the $8000 wedding dress and then ending up with a Goodwill dress.  Personally, I would have started at Goodwill.  Shoot, those dresses are only worn once!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4 , I think he did have bariatric surgery--I know he lost a lot of weight but then had a major stroke.  That's when he moved to Thailand and met Annie.

As for larissa, the Brazilian princess wannabe, I still laugh at her trying on the $8000 wedding dress and then ending up with a Goodwill dress.  Personally, I would have started at Goodwill.  Shoot, those dresses are only worn once!

@DrKelli  Ok thanks for the info about David. Yes that is pretty funny about Larissa. I'm sure she could easily have found an affordable dress at many places!

Honored Contributor

I just read that Tarik's brother Dean, the one that went to the Philippines and hassled him about his relationship with Hazel, has found a woman from the Philippines for himself and is now living there. Also, that he may get a spinoff.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read that Tarik's brother Dean, the one that went to the Philippines and hassled him about his relationship with Hazel, has found a woman from the Philippines for himself and is now living there. Also, that he may get a spinoff.

I was  wondering why they had him on the pillow talk show.  Honestly he was so obnoxious I was surprised to see him at all.

If anyone should have their spinoff should be Annie, I think she is naturally funny.  Some of the things she says are very funnySmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Did anyone hear what Annie said to her husband when she picked up the blue pillow and said she didn't want to............  I had to laugh at that one.  It's at the beginning they show the building they live in and then she asks for the remote, after that.  I have watched it from the first season. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I was  wondering why they had him on the pillow talk show.  Honestly he was so obnoxious I was surprised to see him at all.

If anyone should have their spinoff should be Annie, I think she is naturally funny.  Some of the things she says are very funnySmiley Happy

@sunshine 919  I didn't care for him at all either and can't imagine how a show with him in it would be entertaining. Annie would definitely be a better candidate for a spinoff! I read that he came over here from the Philippines just to do the Pillow Talk show. Guess now he's returned to his new love. Good riddance lol.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I would NEVER watch it!  I hate him!  He was so disruptive and disrespectful.  Dummy loudmouth!

Respected Contributor

it haRe: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

Hello All ! Love this thread, a fun bunch of people Smiley Very Happy

Watched part of PillowTalk on my TLC Go app yesterday and will finish today while on the exercise bike.   Too much fun. 

The more I watch, the more sane Loren and Alexei look !

Off topic but - also on the TLC Go app, I watched the very first epiposde of Sister Wives - I wasn't watching then so it was funny to see the very beginning.  They all lived together in one house back in Utah, Christine was pregnant, Robyn wasn't in the picture yet.  Kody looked SO much better back then.  Cute seeing the grown kids when they were little.