Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:
Shaggy girl I think Chantel had work done. They way she is dressing I think she is hoping to be discovered for modeling or something. I think in the past she was in nursing school. Her voice is annoying. Pedro is annoying.
Andrei is scary. He is so arrogant and not appreciating what his father in law is doing for them. His wife doesn't seem to appreciate anything either.
Paola always plays the victim
Fernanda definitely had an agenda. Wonder where she went and why she left so many of her things.

@sunshine 919  Fernanda's supposedly is in Chicago modeling. As I've said, I don't care for her.

I wonder how she managed that. I thought she couldn't stay in the US if she divorced Jonathan.

Respected Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone watch Pillow Talk? Or was it even on? I can't keep up with these people. LOL!

I did. I enjoyed it but it must have been a prerequisite (sp) that the "watchers" all eat in bed while viewing the show. It looked like Annie had a wok beside her and was making a meal for herself and David. Who eats in bed like that?

I thought the best part was when they showed a clip of Elizabeth's dad speaking with Andrei. The dad mentioned that Ellizabeth wouldn't be happy in a 2 bedroom apartment.  Annie said something to the effect that she (Elizabeth) wouldn't be happy in a 2 bedroom apartment? I'm in a storage unit. Smiley Happy

@Eager2Learn 

How about David using the blanket as a napkin! Bwaahhaaahaa. And boy did he put on some serious poundage. I actually enjoyed Pillow Talk more than the actual show. There were some very funny moments there.

It did look like Annie was cooking with a WOK in bed. That was cracking me up. David has not been last in the lunchline for sure. He has gone from a penguin to a walrus look. It does seem like they care for each other.

doxie

@doxie1   Yes, apparently they can't afford much of anything but he obviously isn't starving considering how much he has gained!

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@doxie1 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone watch Pillow Talk? Or was it even on? I can't keep up with these people. LOL!

I did. I enjoyed it but it must have been a prerequisite (sp) that the "watchers" all eat in bed while viewing the show. It looked like Annie had a wok beside her and was making a meal for herself and David. Who eats in bed like that?

I thought the best part was when they showed a clip of Elizabeth's dad speaking with Andrei. The dad mentioned that Ellizabeth wouldn't be happy in a 2 bedroom apartment.  Annie said something to the effect that she (Elizabeth) wouldn't be happy in a 2 bedroom apartment? I'm in a storage unit. Smiley Happy

@Eager2Learn 

How about David using the blanket as a napkin! Bwaahhaaahaa. And boy did he put on some serious poundage. I actually enjoyed Pillow Talk more than the actual show. There were some very funny moments there.

It did look like Annie was cooking with a WOK in bed. That was cracking me up. David has not been last in the lunchline for sure. He has gone from a penguin to a walrus look. It does seem like they care for each other.

doxie

@doxie1   Yes, apparently they can't afford much of anything but he obviously isn't starving considering how much he has gained!

I think he  was pretty big last season but he was wearing those big untucked shirts.  It is nice that he is teaching.  

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 I do know she has 2 kids never heard she had a 3rd child, think it's just 2. All I know is that I could never leave to another country leaving my kids. 

Respected Contributor

Annie does not have a kitchen guess she is making do what she has. LOL I saw that & laughed so hard , they act like it's just normal everyday life. At least he does have a job, so guess making some progress & the money from the show. His friend stopped helping him out. They are still together & he seems to be eating well. Hope his children have excepted Annie. I'm worried about the water buffalo's did they mate & make more? 

Respected Contributor

I looked yesterday, Larissa does have 3 kids, not 2. All being raised by 3 different people,

She's a real gem LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Annie does not have a kitchen guess she is making do what she has. LOL I saw that & laughed so hard , they act like it's just normal everyday life. At least he does have a job, so guess making some progress & the money from the show. His friend stopped helping him out. They are still together & he seems to be eating well. Hope his children have excepted Annie. I'm worried about the water buffalo's did they mate & make more? 

She cracked me up when he was using the blanket or maybe it was a towel to wipe his face and she said "why we have no napkin? why we so poor?" Then she was talking about whatshername married to Andraaaaaaaay's father saying she would not be happy living in a 2 bedroom apartment and she said something like "not happy living in 2 bedroom apartment? i live in storage locker i be happy 2 bedroom". They give off a different vibe than when they were featured on the show, they actually seem happy together. But at the rate David is growing he'll soon be on "My 600 pound life".

Esteemed Contributor

David needs to see Dr. Now  - better now than later.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie   He isn't heavy enough for Dr. Now.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie   He isn't heavy enough for Dr. Now.

He may not be big enough to star on the show but he is most certainly big enough to get the surgery.  Dr. Now treats regular size obese people as well as the super giant size that most other doctors will not take on.