Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

Isn't Pedro/Chantel getting their own spin off or was that a rumor? Pedro has to have sub titles on the bottom of the screen so we can read what he is saying. He said he works, does he have a green card or working permit? Wonder where he works. I did like pillow talk after the show, Bravo had a show called People's Couch sad they cancelled it, so funny they would talk about the reality shows. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Isn't Pedro/Chantel getting their own spin off or was that a rumor? Pedro has to have sub titles on the bottom of the screen so we can read what he is saying. He said he works, does he have a green card or working permit? Wonder where he works. I did like pillow talk after the show, Bravo had a show called People's Couch sad they cancelled it, so funny they would talk about the reality shows. 

@sissel  Yes they are getting their own show. It starts in July. Last I heard he worked in a warehouse. I used to watch The People's Couch. It was very funny!

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone watch Pillow Talk? Or was it even on? I can't keep up with these people. LOL!

I did. I enjoyed it but it must have been a prerequisite (sp) that the "watchers" all eat in bed while viewing the show. It looked like Annie had a wok beside her and was making a meal for herself and David. Who eats in bed like that?

I thought the best part was when they showed a clip of Elizabeth's dad speaking with Andrei. The dad mentioned that Ellizabeth wouldn't be happy in a 2 bedroom apartment.  Annie said something to the effect that she (Elizabeth) wouldn't be happy in a 2 bedroom apartment? I'm in a storage unit. Smiley Happy

@Eager2Learn 

How about David using the blanket as a napkin! Bwaahhaaahaa. And boy did he put on some serious poundage. I actually enjoyed Pillow Talk more than the actual show. There were some very funny moments there.

It did look like Annie was cooking with a WOK in bed. That was cracking me up. David has not been last in the lunchline for sure. He has gone from a penguin to a walrus look. It does seem like they care for each other.

doxie

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:
Shaggy girl I think Chantel had work done. They way she is dressing I think she is hoping to be discovered for modeling or something. I think in the past she was in nursing school. Her voice is annoying. Pedro is annoying.
Andrei is scary. He is so arrogant and not appreciating what his father in law is doing for them. His wife doesn't seem to appreciate anything either.
Paola always plays the victim
Fernanda definitely had an agenda. Wonder where she went and why she left so many of her things.

@sunshine 919 

Chantel might have had work done but she was beautiful right from the beginning of the show. But she's also from the start always dressed most of the time in very short and very low cut revealing clothes. That's always been her style. I hate when she talks with her jaw clinched, her lips move but her teeth stay clamped together. It's weird, she doesn't do it all the time. As for Fernanda, she too is pursuing a modeling career and has done some tweaking to her looks. She has gotten some minor work in that field. Not too long ago I saw on facebook or u-tube or somewhere her having a non-surgical rhinoplasty done. Yep, it was a video of the procedure being done on her.

It seems like Chantel only measures herself by her mammaryt system.  She seems intimidated by her parents. I kind of feel sorry for her not seeing her own worth other than her mammary system. Pedro is a jerk and her parents are bullies. She is an adult and can choose her own husband. They should not be butting in so much. Chantel is overly dramatic.

Fernanda needs to go home and grow up.

doxie

Respected Contributor

I missed the part with Larissa having two kids in Brazil too.

She is so much about herself that is is amazing. I do not think shw would talk to me like that more than once.

Colt is an enabler letting her act like that., He needs to grow up too.

doxie

Respected Contributor

Did Paola make a calendar to sell? I heard the brothers talk about it and one said he had it. She really needs to learn to think of others to be an effective parent.

doxie

Honored Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

Did Paola make a calendar to sell? I heard the brothers talk about it and one said he had it. She really needs to learn to think of others to be an effective parent.

doxie

@doxie1  Yes. I read about it this summer. She was selling it for around 50 bucks. Total sleaze pics like the ones she took in front of her own father. How gross is that?

ITA with you about her learning to think of others and be an effective parent.

Respected Contributor

Larissa got pregnant while she was in college her sister took her son & is raising him, don't know if the sister legally adopted him, Larissa said she will tell him the truth when he is older. She got pregnant again & her Dad is a retired military person so he is raising her little girl. Some countries don't have child support so don't know if Brazil is one of those countries. Larissa is divorced from Coltie and new b/f still in this country, I don't think she wants to leave. She said she talks to her family everyday. I think she is high maintence.The reason Mom Debbie lives with Colt is because his Dad died & think she only gets soc sec which isn't much & cheaper if she lives with Colt. I thought she did live on the same street but when the Dad died she couldn't afford the house so Colt said live with me. Mom Debbie cooks, cleans etc... for Colt because he doesn't charge her rent and think she is grateful for that. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Larissa got pregnant while she was in college her sister took her son & is raising him, don't know if the sister legally adopted him, Larissa said she will tell him the truth when he is older. She got pregnant again & her Dad is a retired military person so he is raising her little girl. Some countries don't have child support so don't know if Brazil is one of those countries. Larissa is divorced from Coltie and new b/f still in this country, I don't think she wants to leave. She said she talks to her family everyday. I think she is high maintence.The reason Mom Debbie lives with Colt is because his Dad died & think she only gets soc sec which isn't much & cheaper if she lives with Colt. I thought she did live on the same street but when the Dad died she couldn't afford the house so Colt said live with me. Mom Debbie cooks, cleans etc... for Colt because he doesn't charge her rent and think she is grateful for that. 

@sissel  Do you know what happened to her other kid? She has 3. I was thinking the child may be with the father. I read that Larissa has another man but who knows how serious it is.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

One last question from me about Pedro. I realize he has an accent and will probably always have one to some extent, but does he also have marbles in his mouth when he speaks? Good heavens he can be hard to understand, gotta be marbles....or a big fat wad of chewing tobacco...or something.

@shaggygirl   Yes, considering how long he has been in the US you'd think his English would be better by now. Not only is his accent bad but I can't stand the fact that he still says "family Chantel". At this point someone should have told him that it's "Chantel's family"!