Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

Did anyone watch Pillow Talk? Or was it even on? I can't keep up with these people. LOL!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

Those people are all crazy.

@catwhisperer wrote:

Those people are all crazy.

and that Larissa from BrazilWoman Frustrated

She's scary. She just wants to be here, nothing more. She left 2 kids in Brazil.

She actually left 3 kids in Brazil

oh geez!! Thats horrible!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

After having watched my recording, I am now convinced Fernanda came here solely to pursue her own agenda. Jonathan wasn't too swift marrying such a young girl but obviously he was thinking with his other "brain" not the one in his head. In any case I now lean a little more his way in the sympathy department. As for Pedro & Chantel, he's annoying in some ways but he too now gets more of my sympathy being married to that nasty one-sided broad. And what's with all the boobage, geez. Between Chantel and blondie girl (married to Jay) and Paolo, holy moly.

@shaggygirl   I can't stand Fernanda and she's far too young for Jay. They are divorced now. I'm not sure if you know that. That info has been online for months. Not a fan of Pao either. She's another one that's totally into herself.

@colliemom4 

Yep, I knew about them splitting up. It was the conversation down by the water after arriving back home from a trip and having seeing the hurricane damage that changed my mind about her. It was all about HER and making HER happy. And as Jonathan (not Jay, he's with blondie girl) said, it put lots of pressure on him. I hadn't seen that during the regular run of the show, that scene was all new to me. Pao is another "all about me" person. But honestly, on the other hand, what she ever saw in him escapes me, unless it was strictly to get here.

Respected Contributor

I'm SO mad at myself!  The rerun was recording on my DVR and I went to delete it, but ended up deleting last nights episode, so I'll have to catch it later in the week (I missed the last hour of Sunday night---ARRRRGHHHHHH!)

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone watch Pillow Talk? Or was it even on? I can't keep up with these people. LOL!

I did. I enjoyed it but it must have been a prerequisite (sp) that the "watchers" all eat in bed while viewing the show. It looked like Annie had a wok beside her and was making a meal for herself and David. Who eats in bed like that?

I thought the best part was when they showed a clip of Elizabeth's dad speaking with Andrei. The dad mentioned that Elizabeth wouldn't be happy in a 2 bedroom apartment.  Annie said something to the effect that she (Elizabeth) wouldn't be happy in a 2 bedroom apartment? I'm in a storage unit. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I did. I enjoyed it but it must have been a prerequisite (sp) that the "watchers" all eat in bed while viewing the show. It looked like Annie had a wok beside her and was making a meal for herself and David. Who eats in bed like that?

I thought the best part was when they showed a clip of Elizabeth's dad speaking with Andrei. The dad mentioned that Ellizabeth wouldn't be happy in a 2 bedroom apartment.  Annie said something to the effect that she (Elizabeth) wouldn't be happy in a 2 bedroom apartment? I'm in a storage unit. Smiley Happy

@Eager2Learn 

How about David using the blanket as a napkin! Bwaahhaaahaa. And boy did he put on some serious poundage. I actually enjoyed Pillow Talk more than the actual show. There were some very funny moments there.

Honored Contributor

Shaggy girl I think Chantel had work done. They way she is dressing I think she is hoping to be discovered for modeling or something. I think in the past she was in nursing school. Her voice is annoying. Pedro is annoying.
Andrei is scary. He is so arrogant and not appreciating what his father in law is doing for them. His wife doesn't seem to appreciate anything either.
Paola always plays the victim
Fernanda definitely had an agenda. Wonder where she went and why she left so many of her things.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I really did enjoy pillow talk last night.  I thought it was funny - especially the two brothers on the bed, making all those funny remarks (especially the big bro).....I like them.  I even like David and Annie in a strange way...... I think they really care about each other and yes, he put on lottsa poundage.  That suit on him - LOL

At least, he got himself a job teaching English in a college.... and Annie is one of his students...  Good for them... She wants to work but hasn't gotten the green card yet.

I am not fond of Libby and Andrrrrray.... Hate the way she says that.  

Anyway, again, I enjoyed the show and I'm sure it will be repeated a zillion more times for those who missed it.

I enjoyed watching Annie and David eating in bed......I don't think they have any furniture and I wonder where the bed came from.  They are living in a storage unit.......  It looked like she was making a meal.... LOL

Esteemed Contributor

BTW - for  anyone who is interested I looked at my TiVo Guide for re-runs of Pillow Talk and it's going to be on May 4,5,6,etc...... I will gladly list the times for those who want to watch.... They are mostly on in the middle of the night.......

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:
Shaggy girl I think Chantel had work done. They way she is dressing I think she is hoping to be discovered for modeling or something. I think in the past she was in nursing school. Her voice is annoying. Pedro is annoying.
Andrei is scary. He is so arrogant and not appreciating what his father in law is doing for them. His wife doesn't seem to appreciate anything either.
Paola always plays the victim
Fernanda definitely had an agenda. Wonder where she went and why she left so many of her things.

@sunshine 919 

Chantel might have had work done but she was beautiful right from the beginning of the show. But she's also from the start always dressed most of the time in very short and very low cut revealing clothes. That's always been her style. I hate when she talks with her jaw clinched, her lips move but her teeth stay clamped together. It's weird, she doesn't do it all the time. As for Fernanda, she too is pursuing a modeling career and has done some tweaking to her looks. She has gotten some minor work in that field. Not too long ago I saw on facebook or u-tube or somewhere her having a non-surgical rhinoplasty done. Yep, it was a video of the procedure being done on her.