Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

That pillow talk show looks crazy.  I thought it might be viewers like us. in that case I would watch. When I saw Tyrik's brother I was kind of suprised.  How can any of them critic the others.  They are all the same lol.

Valued Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

Those people are all crazy.

@catwhisperer wrote:

and that Larissa from BrazilWoman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

That pillow talk show looks crazy.  I thought it might be viewers like us. in that case I would watch. When I saw Tyrik's brother I was kind of suprised.  How can any of them critic the others.  They are all the same lol.

Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

Maybe it's me but some of them think they are entitled by coming into this country. Not all of them but to get them here costs thousands of dollars. They come in thinking to live in a huge house & their partners have tons of money. Then real life happens they are disappointed which may cause divorce or some will stay together. As you see the couples you know who are the greedy ones, I love this show & yes 3 hrs is too long so happy to record it.  

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Maybe it's me but some of them think they are entitled by coming into this country. Not all of them but to get them here costs thousands of dollars. They come in thinking to live in a huge house & their partners have tons of money. Then real life happens they are disappointed which may cause divorce or some will stay together. As you see the couples you know who are the greedy ones, I love this show & yes 3 hrs is too long so happy to record it.  

I just tried to watch the pillow talk show.  Not sure how they picked these people. I was shocked to see Darcy and her twin.  They are very strange.  Not liking this show.  Al ready changed channel.

Honored Contributor

I could not believe Andrei. Elizabeth's Dad is giving them a home to live in rent free and Andrei says some unkind things to say about the Dad. And he wants Elizabeth to distance herself from her family.

In a previous season they said that Elizabeth's job at her Dad's real estate company was part time. So I think Andrei would keep his mouth shut as long as they are living on Elizabeth's Dad's dime.

Respected Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

She's scary. She just wants to be here, nothing more. She left 2 kids in Brazil.

Honored Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

She's scary. She just wants to be here, nothing more. She left 2 kids in Brazil.

She actually left 3 kids in Brazil

Esteemed Contributor

After having watched my recording, I am now convinced Fernanda came here solely to pursue her own agenda. Jonathan wasn't too swift marrying such a young girl but obviously he was thinking with his other "brain" not the one in his head. In any case I now lean a little more his way in the sympathy department. As for Pedro & Chantel, he's annoying in some ways but he too now gets more of my sympathy being married to that nasty one-sided broad. And what's with all the boobage, geez. Between Chantel and blondie girl (married to Jay) and Paolo, holy moly.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

After having watched my recording, I am now convinced Fernanda came here solely to pursue her own agenda. Jonathan wasn't too swift marrying such a young girl but obviously he was thinking with his other "brain" not the one in his head. In any case I now lean a little more his way in the sympathy department. As for Pedro & Chantel, he's annoying in some ways but he too now gets more of my sympathy being married to that nasty one-sided broad. And what's with all the boobage, geez. Between Chantel and blondie girl (married to Jay) and Paolo, holy moly.

@shaggygirl   I can't stand Fernanda and she's far too young for Jay. They are divorced now. I'm not sure if you know that. That info has been online for months. Not a fan of Pao either. She's another one that's totally into herself.