Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4 , I absolutely agree that 3 hours is too much.  Those people are emotionally exhausting.  And then they have the "review" show tonight called Pillow Talk where former people are commenting on the episode.

I'll bet our comments are a lot funnier.

@DrKelli  I'm not watching Pillow Talk. Maybe if it repeats I might sometime. Yes. The fighting on these shows gets old.

Esteemed Contributor

Wait - What..................Wasn't the second hour a repeat of the first hour???  I thought it was... The third hour was a preview of what's coming up tonight, I thought.  Actually, I thought the whole thing was boring.  

I can NOT stand Libby and Andrrrrrray.  I hate the way she keeps saying his name.  He is very controlling and her siblings are right.  I like her father and he seems very generous to give them a nice 3 bedroom house, rent free until whenever.

Andrrrrrray said he was going to be a truck driver when he is able to work.  He was a bouncer in a pub in Ireland when they first met.  They now have a little girl, so the show is a little behind.  A few of them have children already.

I still liked Danielle and Mohammed and David and Annie, etc......  Call me crazy....  Boy, did anyone else notice the weight David gained since we last saw him????  Mama Mia - he needs to see Dr. Now..... Better Now than later......

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Wait - What..................Wasn't the second hour a repeat of the first hour???  I thought it was... The third hour was a preview of what's coming up tonight, I thought.  Actually, I thought the whole thing was boring.  

I can NOT stand Libby and Andrrrrrray.  I hate the way she keeps saying his name.  He is very controlling and her siblings are right.  I like her father and he seems very generous to give them a nice 3 bedroom house, rent free until whenever.

Andrrrrrray said he was going to be a truck driver when he is able to work.  He was a bouncer in a pub in Ireland when they first met.  They now have a little girl, so the show is a little behind.  A few of them have children already.

I still liked Danielle and Mohammed and David and Annie, etc......  Call me crazy....  Boy, did anyone else notice the weight David gained since we last saw him????  Mama Mia - he needs to see Dr. Now..... Better Now than later......

Hi @sophiamarie   I actually thought it was boring too. Hope it gets better. I was glad to see the last hour because I like most of those people better than the ones on the first 2 hours. I don't believe most of them are even married anymore. I can't stand Pao and think Colt is a freak even if Larissa is crazy. Oh and I don't like Fernanda or Ashley. I'd rather see Danielle lol. Nicole is stuck on stupid as well. These men are so crazy not knowing these women but for several days and asking them to be their wives. I like David and Annie too.

Esteemed Contributor

Is it just me, or is Colt a very strange-looking guy?  He looks like a different person with the facial hair (which I like BTW)... Otherwise, he is very slovenly looking.  He is on the overweight side and has a strange walk.....  He surely is a mama's boy.  I kinda feel sorry for Debbie (Mom)...... She is in a tough spot...

Can't stand Larissa.  First thing she says at the airport is "where's my flowers?"    LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Is it just me, or is Colt a very strange-looking guy?  He looks like a different person with the facial hair (which I like BTW)... Otherwise, he is very slovenly looking.  He is on the overweight side and has a strange walk.....  He surely is a mama's boy.  I kinda feel sorry for Debbie (Mom)...... She is in a tough spot...

Can't stand Larissa.  First thing she says at the airport is "where's my flowers?"    LOL

@sophiamarie  Yes ITA with you and his glasses look too big. I realize big glasses are stylish now, but IMO his are silly looking. I can't help but wonder if the show didn't have him intentionally wear those. I have seen pics of him when he was younger, though he's not old now, and he looked fine. He does need to shed some weight now. I like Debbie just fine. I think she's doing the best she can do. Anyway, what gets me about Colt is the way he acts. He's very strange. Like when he was talking to Larissa telling her she wasn't perfect etc. It seems phony and like he's a game player. He may have a personality disorder. They all may LOL.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

Am new to this show but watched over the weekend when they showed it almost all day.  Regarding Colt, when I see the commercial of him where he says he'll get a divorce I laugh. He's how old and still lives with mommy?  

The other one I really don't understand - Nicole with the BF in Morocco.  She's not too swift cuz at every turn he looks disgusted and obvious that he's "just not that into her" and yet she keeps throwing herself at him - and the saddest thing is she has a young daughter that's being dragged along for the ride and she has her call him daddy. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Financialgrl wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Am new to this show but watched over the weekend when they showed it almost all day.  Regarding Colt, when I see the commercial of him where he says he'll get a divorce I laugh. He's how old and still lives with mommy?  

The other one I really don't understand - Nicole with the BF in Morocco.  She's not too swift cuz at every turn he looks disgusted and obvious that he's "just not that into her" and yet she keeps throwing herself at him - and the saddest thing is she has a young daughter that's being dragged along for the ride and she has her call him daddy. 

@Financialgrl  I believe Colt said he's 33. He's mom is supposedly disabled though I see no disability. I really don't quite understand the situation. He probably needs mommy lol. Nicole's family has tried speaking to her multiple times but she's as stubborn as a mule. She needs to come out of her fantasy world. As you said, the worse part is that her daughter is involved. Azan is definitely not into Nicole and has told her to lose weight, work out etc. yet she refuses. He's even told her she doesn't matter but then he takes her money again and she lets it happen.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie   I agree re Colt, YUK, lol.  I have a feeling that the guys all treated the girls better when they were courting and before they came to the US, and promised them a wonderful life here, have heard this from more than several of the girls, so they had expectations, and they were not, and are not, being realized, thus the complaints from the girls.

Honored Contributor

Regarding the new after show Pillow Talk, I think it is, seeing the promo with Annie last night and she saying the rice went up her nose when she laughed, I laughed until I hurt, still think she is too cute.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Regarding the new after show Pillow Talk, I think it is, seeing the promo with Annie last night and she saying the rice went up her nose when she laughed, I laughed until I hurt, still think she is too cute.

@mousiegirl  Annie is cute.