Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

I was reading how many couples are still together and it is quite a few.  Surprising since they don't seem compatible....Chantel and Pedro is my least favorite.  I won't be watching them.  

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel   I turned on TLC a little while ago and Chantel's parents were in the chicken feet situation lol.

I think Chantel's mom could have her own show.  She is strangely funny lol.  I saw a clip where Chantel is whinning about having a baby, good grief.  Out of all of them Chantel and Pedro seem scripted and awkward.  Paola is back, not a fan of hers.  

@sunshine 919  I can't stand Paola. She seems so selfish, and I thought she didn't look too good tonight. I don't care for her hairstyle either. The young woman Fernanda seems like another really selfish person as well.

I find it interesting that Paola is complaining that Russ' family isn't accepting of her. On the first season the morning after she arrived, she wanted to wear a black lace teddy to breakfast with Russ' family. And she said she didn't care what they thought. She was going to wear just the black lace teddy to breakfast with his family. Russ and Paola must have arrived home from getting her late the previous evening. So breakfast was the first meal the family had a chance to meet Paola.

I can't help but think there were other things she did but that scene stuck in my head. How she carried on about she was going to do things her way and the family would have to accept it.

She didn't seem to care what they thought. She did what she wanted to do. So now she is complaining that his family isn't warm and fuzzy toward her?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel   I turned on TLC a little while ago and Chantel's parents were in the chicken feet situation lol.

I think Chantel's mom could have her own show.  She is strangely funny lol.  I saw a clip where Chantel is whinning about having a baby, good grief.  Out of all of them Chantel and Pedro seem scripted and awkward.  Paola is back, not a fan of hers.  

@sunshine 919  I can't stand Paola. She seems so selfish, and I thought she didn't look too good tonight. I don't care for her hairstyle either. The young woman Fernanda seems like another really selfish person as well.

Paola is ridiculous.  Fernanda is selfish.  Why on earth does she want acting lessons.  I don't think this is what her husband thought he was getting.  He is older I am sure he believed she wanted to settle down.  I guess they never discussed what she wanted to do.  

I liked the "What now" show showing updates from the couples who are not together.  Molly still seems very sad.  Glad she fixed things with her daughter.  

I did see some clips about Andri, I can't believe he is not working.  

I did not watch Chantel and Pedro.

@sunshine 919  Fernanda is something else. The women coming here wanting to be actresses, models etc. must be getting an idea of what America is like from watching too much tv. It's not that simple to become a well paid model or actress. Molly does seem very sad. Perhaps one of the reasons is because he moved on to someone else so quickly. I have a feeling she's going to get a new man. Some of these men and women will never learn lol.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I find it interesting that Paola is complaining that Russ' family isn't accepting of her. On the first season the morning after she arrived, she wanted to wear a black lace teddy to breakfast with Russ' family. And she said she didn't care what they thought. She was going to wear just the black lace teddy to breakfast with his family. Russ and Paola must have arrived home from getting her late the previous evening. So breakfast was the first meal the family had a chance to meet Paola.

I can't help but think there were other things she did but that scene stuck in my head. How she carried on about she was going to do things her way and the family would have to accept it.

She didn't seem to care what they thought. She did what she wanted to do. So now she is complaining that his family isn't warm and fuzzy toward her?

@drizzellla  Paola is extremely controlling and Russ is too accepting of it. His family will never have a relationship with a woman that acts the way she does because she thinks she can run the show with them too, but that's not going to fly and I don't blame them. She needs to show some respect and humility towards them and everyone else. She says she never fit in with his family but never really gave it a shot. The entire lingerie scenario was ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

I have a question (because I can't stay up that late)--was the 3rd hour of the show new material?  I do plan on watching the rest of the show tonight when I get home, but wanted to know if it was a repeat or if it is new material.

Andrei is still a jerk and so is Pedro.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli  It's all new.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 --thank you!  I will watch the rest tonight!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I was reading how many couples are still together and it is quite a few.  Surprising since they don't seem compatible....Chantel and Pedro is my least favorite.  I won't be watching them.  

@chiclet  They fight too much and I hate his voice. TLC claims they are very popular. That's why they got their own show.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4 --thank you!  I will watch the rest tonight!

@DrKelli  3 hours is too much IMO... but I thought the 2nd part (last hour) was better than the first 2 hours.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 , I absolutely agree that 3 hours is too much.  Those people are emotionally exhausting.  And then they have the "review" show tonight called Pillow Talk where former people are commenting on the episode.

I'll bet our comments are a lot funnier.