Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

Those people are all crazy.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

I can't wait to see the offer that Pedro cannot refuse, so says Chantal's Mother.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel   I turned on TLC a little while ago and Chantel's parents were in the chicken feet situation lol.

I think Chantel's mom could have her own show.  She is strangely funny lol.  I saw a clip where Chantel is whinning about having a baby, good grief.  Out of all of them Chantel and Pedro seem scripted and awkward.  Paola is back, not a fan of hers.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel   I turned on TLC a little while ago and Chantel's parents were in the chicken feet situation lol.

I think Chantel's mom could have her own show.  She is strangely funny lol.  I saw a clip where Chantel is whinning about having a baby, good grief.  Out of all of them Chantel and Pedro seem scripted and awkward.  Paola is back, not a fan of hers.  

@sissel  Did you know Chantel and her family are getting their own show?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

OMG really LOL.  I am hoping Pedro will not be on there.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I cannot stand Pedro!  I wish Chantel would wake up & dump him!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel  

Buckle up, TLC and 90 Day Fiancé fans! Hot off their upcoming appearance on 90 DAY FIANCÉ: HAPPILY EVER AFTER?, fan-favorites Pedro and Chantel and their lively in-laws will be the focal point of a spinoff series from the 90 DAY FIANCÉ franchise called THE FAMILY CHANTEL, premiering Monday nights this July. Ever since Chantel first introduced Pedro to her family under the false pretense of him coming to America on a student visa, the drama that followed has kept fans obsessed. From their beginnings on 90 DAY FIANCÉ season four through 90 DAY FIANCÉ: HAPPILY EVER AFTER, Pedro and Chantel have weathered major marital ups and downs involving everything from feisty family members to their own trust issues. Viewers will follow this unique modern family as they try to move past their differences and come together as an extended family, but as Chantel’s parents Karen and Thomas try to protect their brood, will they push their children too far? The family members featured in the upcoming series include Chantel’s parents Karen and Thomas and siblings River and Winter, as well as Pedro’s mother Lidia and sister Nicole.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I can't stand Paola. She seems so selfish, and I thought she didn't look too good tonight. I don't care for her hairstyle either. The young woman Fernanda seems like another really selfish person as well.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I can't stand Paola. She seems so selfish, and I thought she didn't look too good tonight. I don't care for her hairstyle either. The young woman Fernanda seems like another really selfish person as well.

Paola is ridiculous.  Fernanda is selfish.  Why on earth does she want acting lessons.  I don't think this is what her husband thought he was getting.  He is older I am sure he believed she wanted to settle down.  I guess they never discussed what she wanted to do.  

I liked the "What now" show showing updates from the couples who are not together.  Molly still seems very sad.  Glad she fixed things with her daughter.  

I did see some clips about Andri, I can't believe he is not working.  

I did not watch Chantel and Pedro.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Pao looked awful.  That couple won't last.  The family Chantel is getting a spin off show.  Totally scripted I think.