Respected Contributor

90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

New season starts tonight on TLC for anyone that is interested. We will see how they are now in their life after the other seasons. There is the 1st show before new season of an update from last season so you can skip that, the new show starts after that. 

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Finace Happily ever After starts tonight 4/28

I was wondering if it was ever going to be something new.  So far just a recap of past. 

Honored Contributor

I can't wait lol. By the way, I read that Ashley served Jay divorce papers and already has a new man. I don't know if it was the truth because you read lies online sometimes, but the article showed her dancing at a club with a reality star gal from another network. Ashley and Jay are one of the couples on the new episodes.

Honored Contributor

I am ready.

Esteemed Contributor

Jay made some bad moves, well at least one for sure, but I get the feeling she's not easy to live with. Aside from the fact that she married a youngster who wasn't ready for settling down just because they had good s**. It seems to me she's bossy & controlling and has a hair trigger temper. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sissel wrote:

New season starts tonight on TLC for anyone that is interested. We will see how they are now in their life after the other seasons. There is the 1st show before new season of an update from last season so you can skip that, the new show starts after that. 

@sissel   I will be sure to have my barf bag nearby, lol!

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Jay made some bad moves, well at least one for sure, but I get the feeling she's not easy to live with. Aside from the fact that she married a youngster who wasn't ready for settling down just because they had good s**. It seems to me she's bossy & controlling and has a hair trigger temper. 

@shaggygirl   Ashley is not one of my favorites either. She's got an attitude problem among other things.

Honored Contributor

@sissel   I turned on TLC a little while ago and Chantel's parents were in the chicken feet situation lol.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Yes we all need to keep our barf bags close by watching this.   @colliemom4  Love the chicken feet also they get to Grandma's house & won't get out of the car. LOL  I am hoping this is going to be good tonight. Wish they stop just giving us repeats of pass seasons and just on with the new season. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

@mousiegirl  Yes we all need to keep our barf bags close by watching this.   @colliemom4  Love the chicken feet also they get to Grandma's house & won't get out of the car. LOL  I am hoping this is going to be good tonight. Wish they stop just giving us repeats of pass seasons and just on with the new season. 

@sissel  Yes the repeats aren't needed. Like we can really forget what these crazies have done anyway. Cat LOL

I think it's fun to watch. My husband will even watch it sometimes but it's annoying because he keeps asking me questions. Youngest DD that's grown watches it too.