Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I think he looks like Russ. What do you think?

He definitely doesSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Well, ladies, I have spent the last week or so watching the 90 Day Fiancee, the Happily Ever After?  the What Now? the Tell All? the Pillow Talk.... caught up on everybody -

all the tears, all the laughter, all the drama, all the confusion, all the ups and downs and ins and outs of all these highly emotional, often disfuncational people -

After much thought and consideration, I have decided that my one takeway from the entire set of debacles is.....

THANK GOD COLTIE FINALLY BROUGHT LARISSA SOME FLOWERS  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

Well, ladies, I have spent the last week or so watching the 90 Day Fiancee, the Happily Ever After?  the What Now? the Tell All? the Pillow Talk.... caught up on everybody -

all the tears, all the laughter, all the drama, all the confusion, all the ups and downs and ins and outs of all these highly emotional, often disfuncational people -

After much thought and consideration, I have decided that my one takeway from the entire set of debacles is.....

@minkbunny  Hi there. I hope your husband is feeling better.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@minkbunny wrote:

Hi! to you as well.  He is doing much better, thanks so much to you and to all who sent their good wishes. Heart

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@minkbunny wrote:

Hi! to you as well.  He is doing much better, thanks so much to you and to all who sent their good wishes. Heart

@minkbunny  I'm so glad to hear that. Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance

[ Edited ]

Thank you.   And thanks, mouseigirl,  for the picture.  The baby is adorable..

I just saw where in my earlier post I said disfunctational or some such.  I might be the dysfunctional one Smiley Tongue