Esteemed Contributor

I can't think of a single couple that I like - 

I cannot stand Loren and Alexi... They are both so insecure.  At first, she was afraid he wouldn't marry her because of the bachelorette party - "are you still going to marry me?  Does that mean you  won't marry me?"  etc... On and on..

And he - putting his family first ahead of his wife.  That's all he says... He whines a lot too.  She is a very pretty girl - but that's about all I can think of right now.  Both of them need therapy.  She is always going to think he might go back to Israel and he will never trust her going anyplace without him.....  Insecure - both of them.

I especially didn't like it when he said "if our child had the worst case of Tourette's, you can bet we will feel a lot of guilt".... Why is he putting that all on her?  It's not her fault.  That was the absolute worst thing he could have said.  

JMO

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I can't think of a single couple that I like - 

I cannot stand Loren and Alexi... They are both so insecure.  At first, she was afraid he wouldn't marry her because of the bachelorette party - "are you still going to marry me?  Does that mean you  won't marry me?"  etc... On and on..

And he - putting his family first ahead of his wife.  That's all he says... He whines a lot too.  She is a very pretty girl - but that's about all I can think of right now.  Both of them need therapy.  She is always going to think he might go back to Israel and he will never trust her going anyplace without him.....  Insecure - both of them.

I especially didn't like it when he said "if our child had the worst case of Tourette's, you can bet we will feel a lot of guilt".... Why is he putting that all on her?  It's not her fault.  That was the absolute worst thing he could have said.  

JMO

@sophiamarie  He acts so afraid of everything and like he's not very bright. She's always chatting away about something - never satisfied. I don't know if it's nerves or what, but yes I agree with you about them needing therapy. They are highly annoying people.

Honored Contributor

Anyone watching tonight.  I am reruns from  last week now.  I am wondering if Paola in laws are just about done with her.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Anyone watching tonight.  I am reruns from  last week now.  I am wondering if Paola in laws are just about done with her.  

@sunshine 919  I'm watching. I missed a little bit of it because I had to take a phone call. I can't stand Paola.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance

[ Edited ]

It seems Larry's son has a better grasp on his relationship and situation with Jenny than Larry does. I swear Nicole looks worse each time I see her. What was up with that funky outfit she had on in the grocery store? And who starts a video chat in a supermarket? I read that she is physically aggressive with Azan and saw a pic of her pushing him. I wish he'd dump her so she might try to get some type of life for her daughter's sake.

Fernanda really thinks she's something. I'm glad Jonathan decided to end things with her. I think he made the right decision. She's far too young and immature for him. I would say that Elizabeth and Andre aren't thankful for anything they have and are doing a whole lot of nothing. She's another dreamer on this show and now she's pregnant. She clearly does not think before she does things. I don't blame her dad for being very concerned. He does seem like a good father. I can't believe they are too lazy to take care of the house. That's just pathetic.

Respected Contributor

I'm watching now and I have alot to say about tonight's show. Ungrateful kids. So much going on. Chantel's Mom calling her tazer gun "sparkie" LOL The families asking questions & they get so upset saying I don't want all these questions. June 3rd starts a new season of 90 day fiance which the Americans move to their countries to live. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I'm watching now and I have alot to say about tonight's show. Ungrateful kids. So much going on. Chantel's Mom calling her tazer gun "sparkie" LOL The families asking questions & they get so upset saying I don't want all these questions. June 3rd starts a new season of 90 day fiance which the Americans move to their countries to live. 

@sissel wrote:

I am shocked with Andri and Elizabeth, they are so ungrateful.  A house rent free and all your dad asks you to do is the upkeep.  I could not believe how she talked to her dad.  What a spoiled ungrateful brat.  
Respected Contributor

Elizabeth meets Dad for coffee, has the smirk on her face, he asks to take care of the house while living there, grass needs cutting, Andri (not working) could borrow a lawn mower & try so she tell Andri what dad says, well Andri (entitled) says we are moving, yes move no job, they run credit checks wonder who would rent to you. Elizabeth tries to tell him we can't financially but no controlling Andri knows it all. Love the Dad. Chantel & Pedro go to lawyer to extend the green card, finds out Chantel is still sponser of him. Pedro can work in Demonican Republic & US with green card (huge smile on his face especially knowing Chantel is his sponser) lawyer said to Chantel if you can prove he married you in not good faith then no sponsership. We know they are getting a spin off so guess they are together. Even she has no idea what business he wants to start up in his country.

Respected Contributor

Nicole (the dreamer) still wasting her time & money with a guy that doesn't love her. Family is worried for little May asks questions but Nicole (really has no answers) but thinks family is ganging up on her. Let's total up all the money she spend going over there & giving him money for a business that never happened also giving him weekly money too. Now for Pablo (yes nails are more important that your baby shower) doesn't like his family and I thought they were very nice people. Pablo the world revolves around you. We do know she had a baby boy & still living in Fl. Guess Russ didn't get the job or gave into her to stay in Fl.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Nicole (the dreamer) still wasting her time & money with a guy that doesn't love her. Family is worried for little May asks questions but Nicole (really has no answers) but thinks family is ganging up on her. Let's total up all the money she spend going over there & giving him money for a business that never happened also giving him weekly money too. Now for Pablo (yes nails are more important that your baby shower) doesn't like his family and I thought they were very nice people. Pablo the world revolves around you. We do know she had a baby boy & still living in Fl. Guess Russ didn't get the job or gave into her to stay in Fl.

@sissel  I am very curious about Russ getting a new job. I didn't know whether or not they still lived in Florida. Pao's nails were blue and pointed. She said she wanted them to look good for gift opening. I doubt anyone is looking at your nails when you open your gifts at your baby shower...but of course we know she was just stalling and being hateful in regards to the baby shower. If I were Russ's mom I certainly wouldn't go to much trouble for her in the future. I wonder how long he's going to put up with her.