Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance season 10 Oct. 8th

I just read that 90 Day The Single Life is returning Jan. 1st. 90 Day Diaries or Diary will begin in January also. I have no idea who the cast will be on these. Oh and @LavernLuvsShoes   Seeking Sister Wives will be back. When I read that I thought of you and started laughing. These people are really crazy. @SportyShorty07  Have you ever watched it? Sadly I admit that I have.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4   Oooh thank you for the exciting updates on new seasons on TLC! It looks lile were going to ring in the new year with more 90 Day Fiance, ladies Smiley Very Happy!!!  I definitely have watched Sister Wives before- off and on, but I was fascinated by the scandal about his first wife having an emotional online affair with a catfish who turned out to be a woman! How can the husband afford all of these wives and seperate homes for them?!  I'll tune into the next season sometime! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4   Oooh thank you for the exciting updates on new seasons on TLC! It looks lile were going to ring in the new year with more 90 Day Fiance, ladies Smiley Very Happy!!!  I definitely have watched Sister Wives before- off and on, but I was fascinated by the scandal about his first wife having an emotional online affair with a catfish who turned out to be a woman! How can the husband afford all of these wives and seperate homes for them?!  I'll tune into the next season sometime! 

@SportyShorty07  Yw. The show I'm talking about is an entirely different show than Sister Wives. It's called Seeking Sister Wife and is pretty out there. It's about couples that add more wives to their family. It's always one man. I've seen a few that say they are Mormons but most are regular people. Some are scammers or get scammed. Others it works out for.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4   Thank you for the correction- I definitely misunderstood the show title Smiley Very Happy!  I've never seen the Seeking Sister Wives show.  I've seen commercials for it and it always seems like it was the husband's idea and the first wife is just going along with it since she doesn't want to lose him.  One partner always looks sad and anxious. I think these types of open marriages are a recipe for disaster. I'd never share my husband with another woman if I get married someday, that's for sure! 

Valued Contributor

I think she doesn’t want kids period. Not because of Rob.
Valued Contributor

In regards to the Family Chantel, I don’t blame her family for being protective when the other partner is from a very poor country. However they did date for seven years. As someone who is familiar with Hispanic families, it is unfortunately a fact that the children are over protective of their mothers. Although she is 56 and a grown woman. It’s their culture even the making something out of nothing nonsense. But I think the daughter Nicole is pure evil and seems to create drama and enjoys doing so.
Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4   Thank you for the correction- I definitely misunderstood the show title Smiley Very Happy!  I've never seen the Seeking Sister Wives show.  I've seen commercials for it and it always seems like it was the husband's idea and the first wife is just going along with it since she doesn't want to lose him.  One partner always looks sad and anxious. I think these types of open marriages are a recipe for disaster. I'd never share my husband with another woman if I get married someday, that's for sure! 

@SportyShorty07  ITA. I'd never go for it. Some of the couples are obviously fake and others just downright stupid lol. TLC certainly comes up with crazy shows.

Honored Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 wrote:
In regards to the Family Chantel, I don’t blame her family for being protective when the other partner is from a very poor country. However they did date for seven years. As someone who is familiar with Hispanic families, it is unfortunately a fact that the children are over protective of their mothers. Although she is 56 and a grown woman. It’s their culture even the making something out of nothing nonsense. But I think the daughter Nicole is pure evil and seems to create drama and enjoys doing so.

@Allthingsgirly67  I can't stand Nicole. I wish this show would be done with. I haven't watched every season but I've seen enough. Same for Darcey and Stacey.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 TLC really does come up with the craziest shows! Remember M-I-L-F Manor and Smothered? I'm ashamed to admit that I watched those, but trash TV is my only vice so I'll keep watching whatever TLC throws at me Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07  You made me LOL. I never did see MILF Manor but have seen Smotherd quite a few times. However I can only take so much of it. Several years ago I read on facebook that some of these mother/daughters aren't even related. I wish I could recall which ones but it's been a while. Not a surprise really. Another one I did get into which is total trash as well is Unexpected. I think I start watching some and don't want to continue yet it pulls me in. Help lol.