Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance "The Other Way" starts tomorrow June 3

@colliemom4 

Maybe she will change her mind...as i think she wasn't aware of that until she saw told that by her advisor.... at the bank or wherever..sigh

he told her..she only had a few months moneyto live on if she moved and she would be broke....she seemed startled!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@colliemom4 

Maybe she will change her mind...as i think she wasn't aware of that until she saw told that by her advisor.... at the bank or wherever..sigh

he told her..she only had a few months moneyto live on if she moved and she would be broke....she seemed startled!

@cowboy sam   Based on the preview of the season it looks like she ends up going so it seems like nothing can stop her - not even the fact that she barely has any money in the bank.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@colliemom4 

That makes it so upsetting to watch. It seems no one seems to try and look/plan their future long range.

Really she has $6,000 savings. She is starting out in a new country. Will she have to get an apartment? furnish the apartment? If her boyfriend works at a call center, he is not rolling in money. So does she expect him to supply her with her worldly needs? Because $6,000 won't last long as the financial advisor pointed out. At 60 years old will she be able to find a job in India?

She didn't seem to research anything. How did she live for 60 years and not figure out some of these facts?

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 

duh!!!...of course..for her to stay on the show....she needs drama for her story!

Thanks !

preds 06-21-20
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Reminder the new season starts tomorrow Monday June 3rd for those that are interested in that.it's 2hr show. I had to program it because ti-vo didn't pick it up. 

@sissel    I must have pre-recorded it some time ago because when I checked my TiVo this morning, I noticed it was recorded on 6/4 at 1 am.  It's 2 hrs and 4 min. long and the title is "All in the Name of Love"....

I probably put it on Season Pass w/o realizing it???  Hmmm  Strange.... But I will watch it later today or tonight.

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@colliemom4 

That makes it so upsetting to watch. It seems no one seems to try and look/plan their future long range.

Really she has $6,000 savings. She is starting out in a new country. Will she have to get an apartment? furnish the apartment? If her boyfriend works at a call center, he is not rolling in money. So does she expect him to supply her with her worldly needs? Because $6,000 won't last long as the financial advisor pointed out. At 60 years old will she be able to find a job in India?

She didn't seem to research anything. How did she live for 60 years and not figure out some of these facts?

@drizzellla  She must have made poor financial choices in the past since she also said she was living with her daughter. I guess if she only has $6,000 in the bank I can see why. She obviously has not considered anything regarding her future, though. Apparently she thinks she can live off of love!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla @HSB1204 

Has given him money in the past??  If so maybe thats why she doesn't have much money saved?

I thought she said she had...but i don't have it taped to go back to watch/listen.

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Hi - Are y'all talking about the new show that my TiVo recorded at 1 am this morning?  "The Other Way"????

I am soooo confused.  I feel like I am in a foreign country.  LOL  

TIA  It must have been on last night while I was watching something else and I previously recorded it for a 1 am time, so as not to interfere with anything else that might record when I went to bed.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   Hi - Are y'all talking about the new show that my TiVo recorded at 1 am this morning?  "The Other Way"????

I am soooo confused.  I feel like I am in a foreign country.  LOL  

TIA  It must have been on last night while I was watching something else and I previously recorded it for a 1 am time, so as not to interfere with anything else that might record when I went to bed.....

@sophiamarie  Yes. It was on last night. Pillow Talk was on first. I know what you mean about the listing names being strange. I ask my daughter about certain times just to be sure I've got it right since she watches the shows too. Or she'll text me and ask if I'm watching sometimes. I hope you get to see it soon. It's good. All the people are new except Paul and he's crazier than ever if you can believe that lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Thanks for the info.   I guess I missed Pillow Talk then???  Darn.  Was this the show without the brothers Tarik and Dean?  if so, then I missed it because they have been on every show except the last one.  Darn again.