Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance "The Other Way" starts tomorrow June 3

@sunshine 919 wrote:

The girl with the Mormon guy already sounds like trouble.  He spends $780.00 on clothes for her whole family and then she asks for more money when she is leaving.  Plus he has given her much more money.

@sunshine 919   Yes, I couldn't believe that he would just pay that. She's expecting him to be the man of the house and support her but how is he going to be able to do that when she spends all of his money before he even gets to Equador?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read that TLC had a release party for the 90 Day folks we know several weeks ago and Paul was shunned, so he posted a pic of himself on Instagram giving them the middle finger but later deleted it. However someone took a screen shot of it and released it. Darcy and her twin were there among others so it seems he should have been invited.

It appears we're going to be dealing with several super crazies during this new series! I can't believe these people want to live in such dangerous, gross conditions in addition to the foolish relationships they're getting into.

I thought it was funny when the Indian guy working at the call center was told to tell everyone his name was Michael Jones. I don't believe the gal moving to South Africa didn't know she was pregnant and suddenly gave birth to a baby. I get the feeling she's a big time liar and there is going to be a very volatile relationship between her and the man she's hooking up with. I already don't care for her at all. The Mormon guy is being played and needs to wake up but when and if he does it will be too late.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

The girl with the Mormon guy already sounds like trouble.  He spends $780.00 on clothes for her whole family and then she asks for more money when she is leaving.  Plus he has given her much more money.

@sunshine 919   Yes, I couldn't believe that he would just pay that. She's expecting him to be the man of the house and support her but how is he going to be able to do that when she spends all of his money before he even gets to Equador?

What about the way she made him stop for money so she could go home with cash.  I cannot believe she does not want to leave Equador.  Where she is living is awful and she said she could nat wait to get back home?  She did not show any love or him at all.

Respected Contributor

Well, I'm going to have to watch this when I get home tonight.  Sounds like a good season!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

What about the way she made him stop for money so she could go home with cash.  I cannot believe she does not want to leave Equador.  Where she is living is awful and she said she could nat wait to get back home?  She did not show any love or him at all.

@sunshine 919   I know. Who does that? I realize that she's expecting the man to take care of everything but they're not even married yet so shouldn't she still be supporting herself? He already spent an arm and a leg on all of that clothes, plus all those other ridiculous things.

I didn't get that either. Maybe she didn't like living in the woods with his family but it was certainly better than where she came from. She's one of the few who's not desperate to come to the US but she's still using him and taking all of his money.

Valued Contributor

Maybe I've been living under a rock but, do people really make decisions like I see on this program?  I say, stupid craziness or, could it be all made up for TV?

Honored Contributor

That blond lady with the glasses.... she is just lovely....

Honored Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

Maybe I've been living under a rock but, do people really make decisions like I see on this program?  I say, stupid craziness or, could it be all made up for TV?

@shy bobcat  Some of it is staged to make the show more interesting, but these people really are nuts lol.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  It should be interesting to see how things work out for her. I hope she doesn't actually lose her social security.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  It should be interesting to see how things work out for her. I hope she doesn't actually lose her social security.

@colliemom4  She is SO DESPERATE.... it is sad.  She seems to have a lot of friends who really care for her so I imagine that she is a nice person and friend... and could find a REAL GUY right here and find love eventually.  It must be some kind of facination with finding someone mysterious or something.... like an addiction perhaps.