Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--new season--November 3

[ Edited ]

I can't stand how cool Michael Jessen thinks he is. His body is so stiff and he always tries to dress like someone much younger than his age in ill fitting clothing. His brother and best friend seem to be following his lead. They must all be going through a mid life crisis.

I don't blame Anny for walking out on Robert's family. Robert is a jerk and always will be and his face reminds me of some kind of beaver. He's certainly no great catch.

The Natalie Mike storyline is one of the worst ever. They should have made up something more interesting. They didn't even try with this couple. The Blake robot Jasmine storyline is a snoozefest as well.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

What is the deal with Angela's chest? Did she get a sunburn or something?

I don't know what that could be???

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Yes. Very strange. I wonder if she had some type of cosmetic procedure done and it hasn't healed yet.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I read that they were married right around the time the show first began lol. I also read on soap dirt that Corey got a DUI recently in Washington and he was about six times over the legal limit. Also, that he and Evelin are married. I think all but a few get married on this series.

@colliemom4   Six times over the limit, am surprised that he didn't OD.  Now, we wait to see how many of the marriages last, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I read that they were married right around the time the show first began lol. I also read on soap dirt that Corey got a DUI recently in Washington and he was about six times over the legal limit. Also, that he and Evelin are married. I think all but a few get married on this series.

@colliemom4   Six times over the limit, am surprised that he didn't OD.  Now, we wait to see how many of the marriages last, lol.

@mousiegirl  Well you know they own that bar in Ecuador. Perhaps he's developed a drinking problem. Very true about the marriages lasting.

Honored Contributor

Man, Tania is full of ******.

Blake's girlfriend probably should date a non drinker.  There are people that do not drink.  Can someone tell what she does like.

Honored Contributor

Watching Pillow Talk now and Molly calls Natalie Nutalie LOL.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

That is funny lol.  I wish she and her business partner would offer Angela a free consultation and bra.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

That is funny lol.  I wish she and her business partner would offer Angela a free consultation and bra.

Sasha's girlfriend is a teacher? Why isn't she doing what she needs to do to be certified to teach where they are.  Sasha shows no interest, I can't believe she is so anxious to marry him.

Super Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

I thought I heard her tell Mykul it was from Botox on her chest that hadn't healed yet. That's a lot of scarring.