Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--new season--November 3

@Citrine1 wrote:

@HSB1204  and @colliemom4     I would watch an hour of Darcy and Stacy (hanging my head in shame as I type this).  LOL  Something about her fascinates me and, to be honest, I kind of like her.  

But please don't think I'd give an egg to Angela because that would never happen!  

@Citrine1   I think we can all forgive you! Cat LOL If the show would be something other than Darcey constantly crying or arguing with her sister I might give it a try. I don't know what else the show could possibly be about, though. Cat Tongue

If you wanted to give Angela an egg we'd probably have to ask QVC to ban you. Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

LOL @HSB1204   If I could give Angela an egg, it would be quite a feat!  I'm 63, not to mention that I had a hysterectomy at 45.  hahahahaha

Honored Contributor

I think that watching a show focusing on Darcey crying and doing that crazy thing with her lips would be more than I can bear.  She's too over the top.  

Much the same as that Chantel or whatever her name is.  I only saw her and her husband a couple of times when I caught the end of their season.  When I heard the couple would have their own show, I knew not to watch....too much arguing and yelling.  Family dysfunction at its worst level.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I think that watching a show focusing on Darcey crying and doing that crazy thing with her lips would be more than I can bear.  She's too over the top.  

Much the same as that Chantel or whatever her name is.  I only saw her and her husband a couple of times when I caught the end of their season.  When I heard the couple would have their own show, I knew not to watch....too much arguing and yelling.  Family dysfunction at its worst level.

@Mmsfoxxie  She's definitely becoming worse with the plastic surgery and injections or whatever she's done. Also with the drinking or whatever substance she's using that causes most of the outrageous behavior IMO.

It amazes me that Darcey and Angela are so popular but they are. I didn't watch The Family Chantel though my daughter watches it. It's the same old same old. Of course TLC is good about dragging things out. Well I don't even think they're good at it lol.

Respected Contributor

Read (either in magazine or here) that they bring back those characters that are good at bringing on the most drama but from what I've seen - - those are the ones whose storylines come across as the most fake.  I'm thinking of passing on this next season (or at least not watching it's first showing) so I can DVR a show and FF all the really stupid storylines.  

I personally think TLC began really reaching with some of the past storylines - bc I'm sorry, but I do not believe anyone is really as stupid as some of the Americans they have portrayed - Nicole, Caesar, etc etc.  

Esteemed Contributor

New show tonight.  New couples with a couple of the old ones, eg: Angela and Darcy (I think)  

Pillow Talk afterwards, has Molly and someone else I don't remember.  Let's see how that goes.  

See y'all later......

Honored Contributor

I guess she's trying to look sexy. Her hair looks ratty and fried.

darcey 1.PNG

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

New show tonight.  New couples with a couple of the old ones, eg: Angela and Darcy (I think)  

Pillow Talk afterwards, has Molly and someone else I don't remember.  Let's see how that goes.  

See y'all later......

@sophiamarie   Tonight is going to be a long night! Two hours of countdown to the new season and then two hours with the new couples. I may just start watching later so that I can fast forward over the many commercial breaks.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I guess she's trying to look sexy. Her hair looks ratty and fried.

darcey 1.PNG

@colliemom4   The whole outfit looks horrible and she needs to stop getting work done on her face. Her lips look insane.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

See y'all later......

Angela and Darcey, too?  Ohhellno.  Smiley Mad