Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--new season--November 3

@sophiamarie wrote:

@chickenbutt   Hi there... My TiVo also "record as planned" for the 7 pm show but the next two "tell alls" are not pre-recorded, so I just put them on record.

How can you get it on the West Coast at 7 pm, and we on the East Coast get it at the same time???  I am confused.....

It's the version.   a lot of cable channels have a west coast feed and an east coast feeed.  Our TLC channel is TLCHD-W.  You probablyhave TLCHD-E.

We still have some channels that are east coast feed, but they replaced several of them with west coast feed.  I really like having that one because it spreads out the prime time, with recordings that begin at 5pm instead of 8pm.

I watch the ID channel a lot and we have the East coast one here, so their prime time shows begin at 5pm.   They usually re-air at 8pm, so you have two choices to view/record.   Yours probably has 8pm and 11pm airings.

I need to look for these tell-alls you mention to make sure they are recording on my Pass.  Thanks for the heads up.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've been watching the previews and I am really not impressed at all.  I'm wondering how long I'll be able to last.  It's one thing watching them stumbling around crying, etc. but couple that with really, really bad acting and I'm just not sure how I'll feel.

*Sigh*  Well see.....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Darcey has been seen filming with TLC in the NYC lol. I read that she may get a spin off with Stacey. I guess we'll have to wait and see. It sounds like they may be filming another season of The Other Way because there are rumors others in that franchise are filming.

@colliemom4   Who is going to watch that? I don't think I could take an hour of Darcey crying non-stop every week because she's trying to compete with her sister over something stupid.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hey y'all!

I was just going through my Tivo 'to do' list and saw that TODAY, Saturday, there is a 90DF Before episode airing at 7pm my time (west coast) that is called 'Against All Odds'.

Not much of a description but IIRC it's only one hour and all it says is 'The couples must part ways, but not all couples handle the distannce well'.

If one has Tivo, your Pass is probably picking it up but everybody might not be aware of the episode.

Of course, all this assumes (yeah, I know) that the Tivo Guide is correct as sometimes there are anomalies but if others have it in their guide data, it could be right.

@chickenbutt   That almost sounds like one of their recaps. It's not on my DVR but I don't have TIVO. I think my DVR has picked up similar shows before, though, and it's stuff I've already seen so I just delete it.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Darcey has been seen filming with TLC in the NYC lol. I read that she may get a spin off with Stacey. I guess we'll have to wait and see. It sounds like they may be filming another season of The Other Way because there are rumors others in that franchise are filming.

@colliemom4   Who is going to watch that? I don't think I could take an hour of Darcey crying non-stop every week because she's trying to compete with her sister over something stupid.

@HSB1204  The same people that want to give Angela an egg. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hey y'all!

I was just going through my Tivo 'to do' list and saw that TODAY, Saturday, there is a 90DF Before episode airing at 7pm my time (west coast) that is called 'Against All Odds'.

Not much of a description but IIRC it's only one hour and all it says is 'The couples must part ways, but not all couples handle the distannce well'.

If one has Tivo, your Pass is probably picking it up but everybody might not be aware of the episode.

Of course, all this assumes (yeah, I know) that the Tivo Guide is correct as sometimes there are anomalies but if others have it in their guide data, it could be right.

@chickenbutt   That almost sounds like one of their recaps. It's not on my DVR but I don't have TIVO. I think my DVR has picked up similar shows before, though, and it's stuff I've already seen so I just delete it.

Glad you mentioned this.  I just looked it up and you are right it does not say much.  Im setting my dvr in case I forget lol

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hey y'all!

and you are right it does not say much.  Im setting my dvr in case I forget lol

Hey neighbor!  Smiley Happy   Yeah, it looks like a new piece but I could totally be wrong.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204  The same people that want to give Angela an egg. Cat LOL

@colliemom4   Sadly that's true. They'd probably give one to Darcey if she needed an egg too. Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204  and @colliemom4     I would watch an hour of Darcy and Stacy (hanging my head in shame as I type this).  LOL  Something about her fascinates me and, to be honest, I kind of like her.  

But please don't think I'd give an egg to Angela because that would never happen!  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@HSB1204  and @colliemom4     I would watch an hour of Darcy and Stacy (hanging my head in shame as I type this).  LOL  Something about her fascinates me and, to be honest, I kind of like her.  

But please don't think I'd give an egg to Angela because that would never happen!  

@Citrine1  Of course like who you want! If they do have a show it's because TLC feels there is an audience for it. They've had their own show before on another network. I just read that Darcey's ex-husband got married in April. He's entire back is practically one big tattoo. It's of the scales of justice and some writing though I have no idea what it says. There are probably some other things thrown in there as well. He posted a pic of himself on the beach is the only reason I know this. I wonder if that's why she's in such a hurry to remarry?