Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--new season--November 3

@novamc1 wrote:

@colliemom4 

Adding Angela and Michael to the cast of the new series would make it even more of a dud, in my estimation.

They have worn out their welcome with me.

@novamc1  Definitely! Especially after the Tell All's. I've had enough of Angela for a long time.

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched the ET Darcy video.  Crazy weird.  Darcy being Darcy.  Her teeth are glaringly white and her lips seem even fuller than usual.  And, yes, she kept making those duck lips.  I don't know if she was drunk or high; I tend to think she was just her goofy self.  

Honored Contributor

People online told Angela they'd give her an egg and she acts like she doesn't want it. If she's so desperate she'd take it.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can hear Angela now...baby we are getting a piece of property, a couple of 4 wheelers and raising some babies! Too bad Michael is falling for the bait. She doesn't have the money for all of that. She's not going to be able to tote a baby and any doctor who inseminates her should have his license revoked. I'm so sick of hearing about the egg toting as well. I hope they focus on something else since she has to be on the show.

Even if she finds somebody stupid enough to share their eggs with her, I would be willing to bet any amount of money that her body, at this point, would NOT be able to carry it .   She's hideously unhealthy and smokes like a chimney, plus her age.   I'm not dogging her on age, as I'm older than she although she looks much older, to be honest, but it's just one of those facts of life that women in that age group will seldom be able to carry a child to term.  

That he wants to come here so badly that he cannot seem to realize fully what he's getting into is a whole 'nother ball of wax.  

Ok can someone tell me how Angela is going to pay for michael to come here.  I know she already supports him lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can hear Angela now...baby we are getting a piece of property, a couple of 4 wheelers and raising some babies! Too bad Michael is falling for the bait. She doesn't have the money for all of that. She's not going to be able to tote a baby and any doctor who inseminates her should have his license revoked. I'm so sick of hearing about the egg toting as well. I hope they focus on something else since she has to be on the show.

Even if she finds somebody stupid enough to share their eggs with her, I would be willing to bet any amount of money that her body, at this point, would NOT be able to carry it .   She's hideously unhealthy and smokes like a chimney, plus her age.   I'm not dogging her on age, as I'm older than she although she looks much older, to be honest, but it's just one of those facts of life that women in that age group will seldom be able to carry a child to term.  

That he wants to come here so badly that he cannot seem to realize fully what he's getting into is a whole 'nother ball of wax.  

Ok can someone tell me how Angela is going to pay for michael to come here.  I know she already supports him lol

@sunshine 919  TLC may pay for him to come here. That's all I can think of.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I just watched the ET Darcy video.  Crazy weird.  Darcy being Darcy.  Her teeth are glaringly white and her lips seem even fuller than usual.  And, yes, she kept making those duck lips.  I don't know if she was drunk or high; I tend to think she was just her goofy self.

I just watched the video also. I could not keep my eyes off her lips. 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I just watched a video of Darcy......  Go to ET online.com and tell me if she's not drunk as a skunk..... I swear - I have never seen her this bad.  Incredible.....  She is being interviewed after the "tell all" and boy oh boy.... What a mess.

@sophiamarie  I didn't watch the entire interview, but she's definitely under the influence of something. Maybe multiple things lol. She's got issues.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I wonder how she plans on paying for the wedding since I thought she already determined earlier that she couldn't afford this big wedding that she wanted to plan.

The fact that she's even thinking about having a baby is ridiculous and sickening.

@HSB1204  Maybe TLC shells out the cash for some sort of wedding? Angela can't be serious about having a baby. I think she's telling Michael what he wants to hear or it's scripted, but of course we know she's nuts so maybe she is serious lol.

I read on Soap Dirt that TLC felt like some of the new cast may be ratings duds so they included Angela and Michael. I don't know how true it is but it may explain why they are going to be on the new season.

@colliemom4   Yes, that or they'll be having their wedding in the back of a pickup truck. Cat LOL

I still don't understand how the baby discussion didn't come up earlier. I get that Michael is desperate to come to the US but surely he must know that an older woman like Angela isn't going to be able to give him a child so couldn't he have found a younger, gullible American to bring him over here?

Angela seems like the kind of person who can easily convince herself that she can totally carry a child although I doubt she has the body or health for that. As if she's going to quit smoking.

Personally I'd rather watch some couples that are boring by TLC's standards. Maybe then they'd be a little more normal. Bringing back Angela and Michael is only to make people turn off the TV.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

People online told Angela they'd give her an egg and she acts like she doesn't want it. If she's so desperate she'd take it.

@colliemom4   I hope those people are actually joking. Who would give that maniac an egg? Also, poor child.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I hope those people are actually joking. Who would give that maniac an egg? Also, poor child.

@HSB1204  There are a many people on social media saying they will. I would feel sorry for the child as well, but we know the odds are she'll never be able to carry it.