Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--new season--November 3

Jasmine's bottom lip looks awful.  She has fillers for sure, but if you look closely, her lipstick doesn't take up the entire lip, you can see the additional 'lip' outside the lipstick.  I still can't believe that all the weddings actually took place.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Jasmine's bottom lip looks awful.  She has fillers for sure, but if you look closely, her lipstick doesn't take up the entire lip, you can see the additional 'lip' outside the lipstick.  I still can't believe that all the weddings actually took place.

Her whole face is disfigured IMO.  I showed my partner her before and after pictures and he was like WHAT, is that the same person?  And he thinks she looked better before. Now she looks like her face was sculpted out of clay or something, just not real.  I thought the worst wedding was Syngian and Tania.  So bizarre, so ugly, so nonsensical.  And why all these backyard weddings in the dark? Usually people do it in the daytime.  So it's not creepy and like you're getting married in the woods.

Honored Contributor

People were asking Syngin questions on instagram and he said they watched the Super Bowl together at Juliana and Michael’s house.Tania apparently wore her pajamas there and took a nap in their bed, and Syngin used their washer and dryer to do their dirty laundry while she slept.

I guess the shack/shed doesn’t allow them to sleep or do laundry so they randomly do that at the homes of other people who have actual homes, not sheds. I wouldn't be pleased if someone I invited to watch the Super Bowl showed up in pajamas and with a bag of their dirty laundry, and then ask for a nap in my bed…I guess Tania has no shame. The look on Juliana's face says it all.

super bowl tania syngin juliana michael.PNG

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   No shame, no class, don't know what he sees in her, don't like her at all.

Valued Contributor

Wearing pajamas and napping in your hostess' bed while your spouse does laundry!  Humm, my definition of that is "freeloader."  Michael should never have let them know where he and Juliana live - I suspect many more such visits - like whenever the laundry piles up and needs washing.

Honored Contributor

Not surprised with Tania's tacky behavior, but I do feel a bit embarrassed on her account.    Who does that!   Maybe there was a thing before hand that sanctioned it (?), I don't know but somehow I have a feeling there wasn't.

This next episode looks crazy, as usual, with Angela at the helm of that - as usual.  yuck!   But it will be good to have updates on everybody.

Darcey again with the new season?  Same thing I said with Angela last season - nooooooooooooooooo!   Seriously, no!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4   No shame, no class, don't know what he sees in her, don't like her at all.

@mousiegirl  I don't like her either. She tries to hard to be cool is one among many reasons I don't care for her. He got busted for drugs. I get the feeling they're nothing more than grifters. I don't like any of what I'm seeing with them.

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Wearing pajamas and napping in your hostess' bed while your spouse does laundry!  Humm, my definition of that is "freeloader."  Michael should never have let them know where he and Juliana live - I suspect many more such visits - like whenever the laundry piles up and needs washing.

@Houstonoilers  Maybe they didn't know how to react? But I totally agree with you!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Not surprised with Tania's tacky behavior, but I do feel a bit embarrassed on her account.    Who does that!   Maybe there was a thing before hand that sanctioned it (?), I don't know but somehow I have a feeling there wasn't.

This next episode looks crazy, as usual, with Angela at the helm of that - as usual.  yuck!   But it will be good to have updates on everybody.

Darcey again with the new season?  Same thing I said with Angela last season - nooooooooooooooooo!   Seriously, no!  Smiley Very Happy

@chickenbutt  Yeah maybe something happened beforehand though it wasn't mentioned. You never know with these people.

When they show Angela getting loud at the reunion I wonder if she was talking to Michael's friends? She said something about trashy and didn't they call her trashy?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chickenbutt  Yeah maybe something happened beforehand though it wasn't mentioned. You never know with these people.

When they show Angela getting loud at the reunion I wonder if she was talking to Michael's friends? She said something about trashy and didn't they call her trashy?

(bolded by me)   Pot kettle black much, Angela?    Let's not call others trashy, Angela, cuz your glass house is in shards.