Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--new season--November 3

@sissel wrote:

Guess Robert's baby Mama's seeing he is filming with another show maybe they will get him in court for child support. We  know about Bryson but what about the other kids? Why is Bryson's Mom in jail what did she do? We saw all the weddings but not Angela's wedding think she is coming back maybe before the 90 days new show. 

@sissel   I googled this question, and in an interview, Robert said Bryson's mom is not in jail, that she walked out on them when Bryson was one and a half, and that his phone number hasn't changed so she could easily have contacted him regarding being in Bryson's life.

Respected Contributor

Good Evening Alll,   earlier today I was scanning through my channels and saw the episode where Darcey was going over to see Jesse and meet his wacky doodle family.   She had her long dark hair and looked semi normal.  What made me sad was that her teenaged daughter was upset that she was leaving so she hugged her and told her it would only be a couple of weeks.

It has been YEARS now that she has been embroilled in this nonsense.  And apparently tonight it continues.

And yes, I'll be there Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  thanks, yes she could see her son if she really wanted to. I bet she signed away all her rights to Robert. It's ashame because he is such a cute little boy.