Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--new season--November 3

Robert is awful.  He has nothing to offer Anny, his brother is a piece of work.  Anny should go back.  He has not treated her with respect.  I think he really did just want someone to take care of his son.  He could have hired a babysitter.

Honored Contributor

Boy Michael is changing.  Got that micrwave for his mom.  They made Angela cook and then tells her she should move on and Michael said nothing.  I did like when he said that  he is aware of all the work he is going to have to do and Angela will have to cook.

Respected Contributor

That was a good episode last night.  I particularly liked the astrologist (Tania's word, not mine) session.

The only reason Anny is even considering putting up with Robert is because she wants to be in the US and she doesn't care how she does it.  I think Robert sold her a line and she saw it as a way to get out of the DR.  She would have been better off staying.

There is just something creepy about Michael.  I think it is another scenario of a young woman trying to escape poverty.  I think Juliana is pretty and could actually model in the US.

As for Angela and Muhkal--I just keep shaking my head.  Where would she come up with the idea that she could just walk into a US embassy in a foreign country and demand information?

Mike should close that book on Natalie.  She isn't a nice person.

Honored Contributor

Syngin was on Instagram live last night. He was drunk and saying he's not with Tania. He could just be saying that though.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

I am finally finding these stories to be just that and one of them so irritating that I'm avoiding Murcel and Anna.  I firmly believe that they are already married, he wears a wedding ring on his left hand..... and they can call it a "promise" ring until they turn blue, I don't believe it (same with Michael (Nigeria).   I'm so sick and tired of listening & watching Mercel and Anna bawl, cry, sniffle and wipe their tears not to mention watching them doubled over in emotional pain.  If I could believe it, it might be one thing but I just don't...

@Q4u   https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-spoilers-anna-campisi-mursel-mistanoglu-married/

I feel like I've been deceived by TLC.

Honored Contributor

Colliemom, I think Natalie has serious issues.  The way she followed him around at the airport demanding an apology.  Something is not right.  I did read on line that she is in Washington with him.

Beekeepers are married according to Soap Dirt I wonder how kids handled that.

Blake and Jasmine, Blake is saying that they are happy and Jasmine is not what they portray on TV.  So many couples say this.

Michael and Julianna, still something strange about him  His kids are so cute.  Him and his ex did something rightSmiley Happy

I thought it was funny when Anglea told Michael to purchase things for his mom.  However I thought Angela sent him money because she didn't want him working.  I kind of thought his family kind of ambushed her at that dinner and for Michael to say anything was not good.  And the timing.  After they received the gifts. Michael said this was the custom of a new wife.  They are not married.  Pulling money out of her chest was unsetteling to say the least.

I watched Pillow Talk, Alexi is still my favorite.  He is so funny with his comments.  The other ones seem to try too hard.  I use to enjoy Annie but she seems to be over doing it.

Tim and his ex are not good.  Camera seems to focus on them.

Molly's friend is funny

Respected Contributor

Maybe that's what Anna is telling her kids in the previews from next week--that she married the goober.

Contributor

I would say Angela had some type of dermabrasion to smooth out the wrinkles.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Maybe that's what Anna is telling her kids in the previews from next week--that she married the goober.

If it is the older boys are not going to be happy if she did this behind their backs.  On another note,  you saying goober cracked me up lol. Although using "goober" in no way reflect on the nice "goober" on Andy Griffith show LOL

Honored Contributor

@CluckCluck wrote:

I would say Angela had some type of dermabrasion to smooth out the wrinkles.

Oh, that would make sense.  I don't think she owns anything that goes up to her neck.