Respected Contributor

90 Day Fiance--new season--November 3

I thought we should start a new thread since our other was 130 some pages long.  Plus this is a new group that we haven't seen yet.  As lively as our discussions are, we could have our own version of Pillow Talk!

See you Sunday on the couch!

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--new season--November 3

@DrKelli wrote:

I thought we should start a new thread since our other was 130 some pages long.  Plus this is a new group that we haven't seen yet.  As lively as our discussions are, we could have our own version of Pillow Talk!

See you Sunday on the couch!

Thanks for starting a new thread for the new season DrKelliSmiley Happy I was not sure I would get involved with the new bunch lol but I enjoy our forum a lot so I will be watching lol.

Honored Contributor

I'll be watching too....sure most of it is scripted but I get such a laugh from the comments on the boards here every week that I don't want to miss it! Smiley Happy

I tell my DH that Sunday & Monday nights are my trash TV nights...he watches football most of the time anyway.

Respected Contributor

Just from watching the previews and reading about the new couples online you can tell that it's more bad decisions/couples that don't belong together at all so of course I'll be watching. I'm sure each of them will have a secret that they haven't told the other person too. Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

I look forward to it!  Of course, it's all bad decisions and drama and we can all be thankful it isn't us!  Although, I've been contacted a few times on FB by men from Nigeria and Tunisia.  Big. Fat. Nope.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the new thread for the upcoming season.  Hopefully people will post on this one for the new season so there aren't half a dozen threads!  Smiley Very Happy

I'm going to watch.  *sigh*    Sometimes I think I need to knock some sense into my own self. hehe  Just like some of these people on the show need some sense knocked into them and here I am soaking it all up.  Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

People are comparing one of the new guys to Blake Shelton lol.

blake.PNG

Honored Contributor

The couples don't look very interesting, I may pass on this group!  I read today where Angela & Michael are coming back, YUCK!  Also, maybe Darcy with a new boyfriend!

Honored Contributor

Ewwwww, that Shelton guy always skeeved me out.

I've seen a few of the little blurbs with the new people and, so far, nothing looks that interesting.  But then ya never know!  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'm embarrassed to say that I am addicted to the 90 day fiance shows -- ALL of them!  Hahahaha  So, yes, I'll be watching.  

I hope we get updates on this last group.  I'm going to want to know what's going on with some of them down the line.  

I agree that the new group doesn't look all that exciting, but I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about anyway.