Respected Contributor

90-Day Fiance cast members from Russia and Ukraine

[ Edited ]

Wonder how  these women feel about world events and their home countries right now--

Alina (Caleb's Russian  friend)

Yara (Ukrainian married to Jovi in New Orleans)

Natalie (Ukrainian married to Mike in Sequim, Washington)

(edited to add) Julia (Russian married to Brandon in Virginia)

If their goal was to hook an American man and eventually live here, I can understand why.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90-Day Fiance cast members from Russia and Ukraine

@novamc1 Natalie and Mike, a mismatch if there ever was one, separated some time ago and have filed for divorce. Don't know if it's been finalized yet. They both need to stay as far from each other as they can. She was the biggest crybaby I've ever seen on these shows.

Honored Contributor

Alina (Caleb) has already been fired from the show, when past racist posts she made on social media came to light.

Natalie and Mike are separated and she's dating a hairdresser.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom I did an internet search and that's where I found the info that they have filed for divorce.

Honored Contributor

AND.....Mike never filed for her to get a green card, so she probably can't stay here unless she has a new 'prospect' and why she's actively dating.

She was also on '90 Day Fiance, The Single Life'.

'90 Day Fiancé' Tell-All: Natalie Has a Complete Breakdown After Mike Tells Her He Wants a Divorce (...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I am of the opinion that these decent Americans can find American matches here that might treat them a little better!  Of course I realize that they sometimes are part of the problem too!  But I would try, try, try at home before I take a chance spending tons of money then bringing a wacko here to the U.S. to live with me!  My opinion!

Respected Contributor

What is up with Varya?  Can she stay in US?   Geoffrey was recently sentenced to 18 yrs in prison. if he was able to get it for them she would only hold a K-1 Visa?

i guess she in therapy now because it was getting too difficult for her to fake her emotions!!  

Esteemed Contributor

Honest question: where is the former first lady from?Ukraine?
Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:
Honest question: where is the former first lady from?Ukraine?

Has she been on 90 Day Fiance?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Former First Lady was from Slovenia.  

I, too, have wondered about the women who were from Russia and Ukraine, and how they are reacting to the horrific invasion of an independent state.  Even if some are comfortably safe in the U.S. now, how must they feel about their loved ones who are in Russia or Ukraine?  Very painful to think about, I think.

What about David's "faux" love?  She was from Ukraine, I believe.  Does she now wish she had married him and moved to Las Vegas?