Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance What Now? New

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Emily and Sasha may get their own spin-off and could be on Pillow Talk. Cat Indifferent

@colliemom4 That would probably be the most boring spin-off ever. I don't care for either one of them.

@Eager2Learn  Me either! It seems many people on social media like them though and are telling TLC to give them their own show. Let's hope they don't listen! Well if they do get one we don't have to watch it but I don't even want to see them on Pillow Talk. They seem so phony to me and boring lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I was on the Reddit site the other day and there was a lot of stuff about Danielle (Danyell) and others from that "era".....  A lot of those posters are professionals (doctors, lawyers, etc) and posters ask for advice and the professionals give it to them.  It's really a very knowledgeable site and I wish I knew how to navigate it properly.

If anyone out there knows how to look stuff up, I would appreciate some help.  I happened upon that thread by accident and don't even know how to get back to it now.  Someone who worked behind the scenes gave out a lot of info about some of the couples.  I couldn't stop reading - it was so long.  Maybe I'll just sign up and become a member.  

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how Pillow Talk is filmed.  All their bedrooms look alike.  All their TV's are at the foot of the beds and all their responses are the same.  

Molly's couch setup and Veronica's couch setup look identical, with the same type of coffee table.  Even the living rooms almost look the same.

For instance, I have two bedrooms with TV's... One has the TV to the left of the foot of the bed (not straight ahead) and the other TV is  mounted up on the wall, similar to what is in a hospital......  It's kind of strange to me, that all of theirs are exactly the same.

Oh well - maybe someone has the answer.....I really enjoy Annie and David and hope they get along off screen, as well as they appear to when the cameras are rolling.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I was on the Reddit site the other day and there was a lot of stuff about Danielle (Danyell) and others from that "era".....  A lot of those posters are professionals (doctors, lawyers, etc) and posters ask for advice and the professionals give it to them.  It's really a very knowledgeable site and I wish I knew how to navigate it properly.

If anyone out there knows how to look stuff up, I would appreciate some help.  I happened upon that thread by accident and don't even know how to get back to it now.  Someone who worked behind the scenes gave out a lot of info about some of the couples.  I couldn't stop reading - it was so long.  Maybe I'll just sign up and become a member.  

@sophiamarie  When I went on there it seemed like nothing but a bunch of younger people...like in their 20's maybe? I must have been looking at the wrong thing. What did they have to say about Danielle? I know she's been in legal trouble.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie  When I went on there it seemed like nothing but a bunch of younger people...like in their 20's maybe? I must have been looking at the wrong thing. What did they have to say about Danielle? I know she's been in legal trouble.

@colliemom4   It was about a page long... I was thinking of a way to take a screen shot of that post and put it here, but I couldn't do it.  I remember something about Danielle meeting someone else online by the name of Nelson (Nestle) and she drove 6 hours to meet him and when she got to his house, he wouldn't open the door.  But, that wasn't from someone in the "know" - because I think I remember hearing about that awhile back....  I'm pretty sure you were on a different thread entirely - these posters are not kids.  BTW, they also allow a lot of "language" and if they feel that someone is going too far, they will remove their post and a BOT will give a lengthy explanation as to why and for how long they will be punished.

I wish I could remember all that I read - it was so lengthy and I'm sure I skipped over a lot but it had stuff that only someone in the "know" would have known.  This stuff wasn't made up... I am gonna try to find it by doing a search and hope I get the right thread.    I wish I could be of some help to you but I'll try to find it again and I will keep you informed.  

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie   @colliemom4   Maybe the guy got a look at Danielle through the window, and that's why he didn't open the door, lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sophiamarie   @colliemom4   Maybe the guy got a look at Danielle through the window, and that's why he didn't open the door, lol.  

@mousiegirl   I think you are absolutely correct.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched it since maybe last time?  I put a question mark because I can't keep up with this show!

OK,so the last time I watched it Darcy and the British guy were on the Reunion show.....

Now it looks like (according to the commercials) she and he are still together or something?  (Another question mark).

I can't keep track of these shows!  I think because I put in the DVR to copy new and repeat shows.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I haven't watched it since maybe last time?  I put a question mark because I can't keep up with this show!

OK,so the last time I watched it Darcy and the British guy were on the Reunion show.....

Now it looks like (according to the commercials) she and he are still together or something?  (Another question mark).

I can't keep track of these shows!  I think because I put in the DVR to copy new and repeat shows.

@Annabellethecat66   Yes, they will be back in the show that begins tomorrow night, I think.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie  I'm kinda like you.  But I'm not very good on names, just faces.  I have to constantly flip back and forth as I read the names, the faces, I CAN keep up with.

So, I'm thinking of the reunion.  I remember the segment with those people.  At that time that gross Angela was there along with the woman who's lover is Tunisian, Darcy was there and the young woman who married the guy from South Africa with the amazing young boy (David I think is his name).  She came back to the US to have the baby and they were (of course) trying to get her (now) husband here from Africa.

OMG!  These shows make me sick.  Yet I somewhat watch them.  There is no way an American would want to live in these countries.

It night and day the difference.  It doesn't take long for the Americans to realize how wonderful life in the US is compared to these other countries.