Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--WHAT NEXT--Starts 4/20/2020

@SugarPuff wrote:

I see that Michael, Julianna, Sarah, Sean  (her husband) and the two kids are all quarantined together at Michael's house.  As odd as it seems, they all get along really well  (maybe a little too well).  After this is over Sarah and Sean will sell their house and are moving to LA forced his music career.  I got the impression Max and Cece will stay with Michael and Julianna. Sarah plans on commuting back to CT a couple of times a month to check on the construction business. 

I wonder if it's because Sarah has had several surgeries due to breast cancer?

Honored Contributor

I have been watching the reruns of 90 day.  I had forgotten some of them. Watching the guy who bought a rv to live in.  Wonder if they are still together.  He seems like a nice guy and his wife too.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I have been watching the reruns of 90 day.  I had forgotten some of them. Watching the guy who bought a rv to live in.  Wonder if they are still together.  He seems like a nice guy and his wife too.

Larry and Jenny?  He's different, but she's sweet and they seem to love each other.

As far as Dean and Tarik on Pillow Talk, I hope they never come back.  So over the top loud and annoying.  Simply cannot stand them.  I still don't get why Tim and Vernoica are part of the show.  Odd.

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Larry and Jenny?  He's different, but she's sweet and they seem to love each other.

As far as Dean and Tarik on Pillow Talk, I hope they never come back.  So over the top loud and annoying.  Simply cannot stand them.  I still don't get why Tim and Vernoica are part of the show.  Odd.

I have no idea why Tim and Veronica are on there either lolSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Well, tonight is the night--I'll have to DVR it because Listen to Your Heart is on and I got sucked into that last week.

On Quarantine, the previews show Colt saying he lost his job.  I wonder if they have just furloughed him.

Honored Contributor

This Courtney chick acts like a total airhead. She has a very odd relationship with this guy.

Respected Contributor

Is Courtney the one with Antonio?  She's from Florida and I think he  is Spanish?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Is Courtney the one with Antonio?  She's from Florida and I think he  is Spanish?

Yes but she is not with Antonio now, she said that did not work out.  She is with some strange guy now with a german accent.  He is very strange and she was visiting for a weekend when all this started.  He is so strange that I think she should leave. Find a way to get home.  I think she lives with her parents.

Respected Contributor

I plan on watching it tonight--even though I don't have to get up to an alarm, I still can't stay up until 10.  At least I'll get to fast forward through the commercials.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was ok. My daughter texted me saying it was boring lol. I did not need to see Andre taking a shower and hear about what body parts he needs to clean Cat LOL I can't believe they had no money yet were buying many bottles of wine. He was the one doing it while Elizabeth and the baby were in the car. It appears that they really take advantage of her dad because she said she's still the bread winner and he said something about asking her dad for money.

Danielle certainly has too many people living in her small home. I'm glad she's happy or at least she claims she is. Courtney's new man is a real creeper and she appears to be afraid of him? I think she's going to end up dumping him. How odd that this man makes menstrual cups. She knows how to pick them though I thought the guy in Spain was cute. Unfortunately that relationship wasn't meant to be.

I wonder if Coltie will be able to get another job? Them putting a dress on a cat was the funniest part of their story. I wish they would have done more. I can't recall who else was on the show. I want to see what that nut Laura has to say next week.