Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance The Single Life 5/9

@sophiamarie wrote:

@novamc1 wrote:

This current crop of characters makes me cringe.

Taking a beautiful woman who just landed in the U.S.  to a dumpy house as some sort of test of whether she would live in a dump is just immature and stupid.

I agree.  He's no Bill Gates.  He said nobody has lived in that house for 15 years, yet it was furnished and there was food in the fridge.  Clean sheets, etc.  Who took the time to do all that and why is it empty for all those years??? 

That was a phony storyline IMO....  What house looks like that for 15 years????

@sophiamarie did you see the tv? It looked more than 15 years old.I haven't seen a "big back" tv in a long time.

Respected Contributor

About that house.....I have a feeling that when he fell asleep she took a closer look around and hmmmm...no fancy Gucci suits in the closet, no jewelry boxes with watches and "belt buckles" (that she really noticed before!) and also did anyone else notice that there was no faucet for water in the kitchen sink! Just some leaves across the back of the sink. And no food or drinks to be seen. I think she figured it out and thats why her attitude was SO changed the next morning. She took a closer look and figured it out and knew he did NOT live there. NO way! The "joke" was up. What a jerk he was to do that to her. A preview of her future with him?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@silkyk 

<<She took a closer look and figured it out and knew he did NOT live there. NO way! The "joke" was up. What a jerk he was to do that to her. A preview of her future with him?>>

You're right.

She will not and should not ever trust a not-funny practical joker like him again.  No telling what else he might try to pull on her.

After trust  in another person gets violated in even a small way, it never fully recovers, at least not in my book.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Could Natalie mess with her hair anymore?   Wonder if it gets all over her food.   She is so childish, she could have just answered the question about children - yes, I desperately want to have children.  Instead she went into her crazy mode.

The first guy she would not let touch her,  this guy was all over her and that seemed fine.

Mike is much better off, that is for sure. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't know why, but I am feeling sympathetic with Debbie. I don't read desperate, I read making a serious effort to meet a mate.

Ed. Ed. you are killing your chances with a beautiful woman.

Stephanie, you need to bathe yourself, alone, and stay alone to figure out why you are so preditory.

Esteemed Contributor

I would gag if I had to kiss gross Colt.

Valued Contributor

@colliegirls Me too! That beard is disgusting. He reminds me of a billy goat.