Honored Contributor

90 Day Fiance The Single Life 5/9

Just started watching on DVR and all I can say is  Ed shut up! Every woman he's known says that and he just keeps talking. He tries to move everything too fast cuz he is ScoOOOO needy. It's quite off putting to most women. I hope Kaory doesn't get serious with him. He never listens to what EVERY woman he's known tells him.

Ok, going to watch the rest and see what happens. 

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance The Single Life 5/9

Colt looks so bad and those friends must be people TLC rounded up. It appears that Debbie really needs to stop dating.

I thought the guy Stephanie was with looked pretty bad when he woke up. Of course she just wants to play games. I wish TLC would get rid of her. Her love life is not interesting.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 Colt does look awful. I FF thru Stephanie cuz I find her very sleazy and trashy.

Debbie is stupid not to even ask this guy (if he does exist) where they are going and what time? She is so desperate. It's a toss up, who is more desperate, Debbie or Ed. 

And Natalie is just a loser.  She gets weirded out because Josh has 2 kids by an ex wife and an ex gf but SHE hasn't finalized her divorce. Run Josh, run. She is neurotic and weird. IMO she wouldn't want any child of hers to be in "competition" with any other kids of a potential husband, which she says she wants.

Hey Natalie, better divorce the husband you have before you start trolling for #2!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Natalie has already been married 3 times if I'm remembering correctly. I find her very to be very difficult and strange as well. She must think she's special and will find a perfect man though there isn't one in existence. Debbie is another weird one. I wonder if TLC didn't talk her into dating again for their shows. Ed needs to wear a sign that says I'm needy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 ITA except the sign should say "Needy and desperate"!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This current crop of characters makes me cringe.

Taking a beautiful woman who just landed in the U.S.  to a dumpy house as some sort of test of whether she would live in a dump is just immature and stupid.

Colt-Tee has morphed into a gross Cave Man.  Why isn't his well-groomed partner Vanessa telling him to clean up his act and look respectable?

Debbie is definitely play-acting for TV and a paycheck.   Instead of worrying  about  a cosmetic makeover and finding a man for herself, maybe she should urge her grown son to get the makeover.

That Ed guy has always been disgusting, and his current love interest is trying to let him know that.  How he can't see that he needs to back off and slow down when he meets a woman is beyond me.   Dumb and deaf as a fencepost.

Jesse is another one playing strictly for the TV and airtime both in this series and when he was with Darcey.  Maybe Jessica has the same self-promoting interest, too.

There probably isn't a man in the world who could (1) get along with moody conceited  Natalie for long and (2) meet all her criteria and stay on her good-guy list long enough.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Debbie and Ed should get together.  Both are so needy and desperate - I don't know which one is worse.  If a woman just looks at Ed, he's already in love.....

Why on earth would Debbie travel over 4 hours to meet a guy she doesn't know???  Why didn't he travel to see her instead??  Coltee isn't a bad-looking guy when he's cleaned up.  I don't "get" that beard.  Debbie's voice is so off-putting, I can't listen to her.  And that get-up she had on for the first date???? Puhleez - that mini-skirt??  Laughable.......  

Oh, and Debbie's friend in the back seat??? She looked like she was choking.  What was up with that seat belt????  LOL  And Debbie gets out of the car in the middle of nowhere?  Of course she knew the cameras were following her.  Stupido IMO....

Oh well - time will tell.  I hope it tells a lot next time.  And, yes, Natalie is definitely a weirdo.  The guy she was with, seemed to be a nice guy too.  What's up with her???

Esteemed Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

This current crop of characters makes me cringe.

Taking a beautiful woman who just landed in the U.S.  to a dumpy house as some sort of test of whether she would live in a dump is just immature and stupid.

I agree.  He's no Bill Gates.  He said nobody has lived in that house for 15 years, yet it was furnished and there was food in the fridge.  Clean sheets, etc.  Who took the time to do all that and why is it empty for all those years??? 

That was a phony storyline IMO....  What house looks like that for 15 years????

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie 

When his mom and sister showed up at his house to meet the new love of his life..he said he had his sister come to the house to clean and straighten it up before she arrived from overseas.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@sophiamarie 

When his mom and sister showed up at his house to meet the new love of his life..he said he had his sister come to the house to clean and straighten it up before she arrived from overseas.

Must be a good neighborhood for a house to be empty for 15 years and no damage.  Oh, they probably had to turn on the electricity and water, etc.... LOL  I mean, really????    Unless, of course, they were paying for all that - all those years....    They leave so much out, we really can't believe much of what we see.....