Honored Contributor

90 Day Fiance: The Single Life 4/25

[ Edited ]

I only watched the Debbie and Ed parts and skipped the rest.

Debbie looked ridiculous in those shorts. She's 70 trying to look 40 and it isn't working. She looked silly in the first date outfit as well. I knew Jay would do this. He looked pained all through their date and he seemed bored to death. Debbie was trying too hard. He's 58 and she's 70 and they just were not a good match. In the car taking her home he acted like he couldn't wait to get rid of her.

PLUS, he didn't open the car door for her when they got to the date place. A big NO NO on a date with a new guy.

Ed: I don't know if he can get any more needy or patheric. He just gloms on to any woman silly enough to meet up with him. 

OK, who else has comments? Please post!

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance: The Single Life 4/25

I agree with your take on Debbie and Ed. Debbie being 70 will attract a man 75+ IMO. 

Jesse and Jennifer IMO are staged. Each is looking to prolong their on air appearances. 
He still seems like a jerk 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I agree with your take on Debbie and Ed. Debbie being 70 will attract a man 75+ IMO. 

Jesse and Jennifer IMO are staged. Each is looking to prolong their on air appearances. 
He still seems like a jerk 

I have only seen commercials for this show.  Jesse and Jennifer do seem fake, awful acting.  Jennifer is so pretty she should pursue modeling.  But I guess she will get more exposure from this craziness.  I would like to see her on pillow talk in stead of that crazy guy who was "dating her"  He was awful and now everytime I turn to pillow talk its him and that crazy friend he has.  His eyebrows are disturbing.  I cannot remember his name but people on here know who I am talking about lol.

Are there any good people dating that everyone is rooting forSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 @scatcat I only watched a minute or two of J & J so don't really know anything about them.

I disagree about the age of a man for Debbie. She could maybe get the interest of a late 60's or 70 year old guy. She's embarrassing herself with the way she is dressing.

Looks like she and her friend will be doing one of those silly drive bys of Jay's house. The kind we did in high school to go by the house of a boy we liked. She's being ridiculous. I hope she sees Jay with another woman. I honestly have to say I can't wait for the next episode to see what happens LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@sunshine 919 @scatcat I only watched a minute or two of J & J so don't really know anything about them.

I disagree about the age of a man for Debbie. She could maybe get the interest of a late 60's or 70 year old guy. She's embarrassing herself with the way she is dressing.

Looks like she and her friend will be doing one of those silly drive bys of Jay's house. The kind we did in high school to go by the house of a boy we liked. She's being ridiculous. I hope she sees Jay with another woman. I honestly have to say I can't wait for the next episode to see what happens LOL.

Okay now I am curious lol, she is actually going to drive by lol.  I did that at 21 I think lol.  Wow cannot believe she is doing that.  When we are older I hope we learn not to chase after a man. lol  I hope this is for the show and not how she really thinks.

Valued Contributor

I completely agree, Debbie looked silly.  Does anyone remember Sally Spectra, Sr. from Bold & Beautiful?  With her new look she reminds me of her.  IMO, there is nothing worse than a senior woman trying too hard.  I always swore I would age gracefully.  I will be 70 in September and I now wear very little make-up, natural s&p hair and try to dress age appropriate.  I had my "hay day" for which I am grateful, but short skirts, low cut tops, platform sandals, heavy eye make-up, look much better on the younger gals.   

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 I'm 74 and also would never try to look decades younger. I don't dress "old" but just age appropriate!

I too had my "glory days" with great clothes, makeup, etc.

I sometimes see this one woman at Safeway who looks my age but dresses like a 20 year old, heavy make up, huge false eyelashes, etc. I giggle when I see her and figure she likely thinks she looks great.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched part of it. Debbie is definitely trying too hard and I do think she'd be happier with someone closer to her age. I really like Ed's mom. What a sweet lady she is though I'm doubtful any woman will want to be in a serious relationship with him unless he becomes a multimillionaire overnight lol. I agree about the Jesse/Jennifer relationship being staged.

I'm not sure if it was on this episode because I had to leave the room several times, but they showed Elizabeth's dad talking about having bladder cancer. I felt really bad for him. I knew he had cancer but didn't know he was only 60 or what kind of cancer he had.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 Yes, Ed's mom is really sweet. At least Ed isn't using mayo in his hair anymore. He'd be ok as a friend but he wants someone much younger and who is just as needy as he is. He's actually repulsive with that beard. It makes him look years older, it's awful.

Respected Contributor

Sorry to say, 58 y/o men are NOT looking for 70 y/o women.  They are looking for women in their 30s-40s. 

Most All of these people are just looking for reality fame and $$.  Libby's father is the very last person I care to follow and f/f'd through his segments.