Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Tell All - Part 1

I learned last night right after the reunion that Lauren and Alexi are expecting their third child in the Fall.  For all of the complaining she does when pregnant, she seems to always be pregnant.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@sophiamarie What did he do last night and who are you talking about? I am so curious!

Hi - if you mean Mohamed???  Well, at the end of the TellAll Part 2, they showed that Yve found text messages on Mohamed's phone.  He was texting other women and they showd some of the texts where he mentions "as soon as I get my green card" etc.....  And they were planning to meet when he got the card.  

Of course, they then focused on Mohamed saying that he told the women to "stop texting me, I'm married" but that didn't go over well - because he was texting them too.

Eve was photographed, saying she didn't know how this relationship would end, blah, blah..... Well, we think WE know, don't we???

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie Thanks!  I think Yve is horrible and I honestly don't blame Mohamed and normally I would.

I also feel she wants a caregiver for her son who is on the autism spectrum. I think she and her friends are all trash.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie Thanks!  I think Yve is horrible and I honestly don't blame Mohamed and normally I would.

I also feel she wants a caregiver for her son who is on the autism spectrum. I think she and her friends are all trash.

@Love my grandkids , you took the words out of my mouth.  Nothing more to add.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Love my grandkids , you took the words out of my mouth.  Nothing more to add.

@HisElk1 @Love my grandkids   I couldn't stand her OR her friends the minute I heard "the SQUAD".....  What about that "fire burning ceremony???"  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I learned last night right after the reunion that Lauren and Alexi are expecting their third child in the Fall.  For all of the complaining she does when pregnant, she seems to always be pregnant.

I know - first she was complaining about having 2 under 2 and now she's gonna have 3 under 3..... Oh well - with all the money they're making from TLC, I guess they can afford it.  They also have a condo in Hollywood, Fl - and they are not cheap.....  She doesn't work and I  don't know what he does.  I like him.....  They seem to get along great but she's going to need a nanny because I don't think her parents live too close by.....

I was surprised when I heard Kenny say he had a 4 y/o and then triplets... I knew he had a few daughters but I didn't know they were triplets.....  Of course, they are all married with kids of their own but he was telling that to Tim during a break....

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp   I think Jibri thinks he's something more than he really is.  And Miona is too interested in her "look" than to even speak.  The two of them can disappear.  That friend, Davide -- the way he speaks, he sounds like he's trying to be a thug.  Also can't stand Patrick's brother, John.  I actually really DO like Kobe.  

Valued Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Snoopp   I think Jibri thinks he's something more than he really is.  And Miona is too interested in her "look" than to even speak.  The two of them can disappear.  That friend, Davide -- the way he speaks, he sounds like he's trying to be a thug.  Also can't stand Patrick's brother, John.  I actually really DO like Kobe.  

@BarbiHollywood Why do so many people on Pillow Talk, etc just love John? I can't stand him.

I'm no expert, but I think he has a serious drinking problem, and definitely needs to adjust his attitude.

When he was on the Tell-All, yapping away, he reminded me of Howdy Doody.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I know - first she was complaining about having 2 under 2 and now she's gonna have 3 under 3..... Oh well - with all the money they're making from TLC, I guess they can afford it.  They also have a condo in Hollywood, Fl - and they are not cheap.....  She doesn't work and I  don't know what he does.  I like him.....  They seem to get along great but she's going to need a nanny because I don't think her parents live too close by.....

I was surprised when I heard Kenny say he had a 4 y/o and then triplets... I knew he had a few daughters but I didn't know they were triplets.....  Of course, they are all married with kids of their own but he was telling that to Tim during a break....

@sophiamarie   I didn't know three of his kids were triplets either.  I googled to see what Alexi did for a living, and he is a tv personality, lol, so no one seems to have a job.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegir
I was surprised when I heard Kenny say he had a 4 y/o and then triplets... I knew he had a few daughters but I didn't know they were triplets.....  Of course, they are all married with kids of their own but he was telling that to Tim during a break....ote:

@sophiamarie   I didn't know three of his kids were triplets either.  I googled to see what Alexi did for a living, and he is a tv personality, lol, so no one seems to have a job.

@mousiegirl   I guess that means he's on Pillow Talk?????  LOL  Well, I guess TLC DOES pay well.  Alexi doesn't strike me as a lazy guy but money talks.......