Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Tell All - Part 1

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Snoopp   I think Jibri thinks he's something more than he really is.  And Miona is too interested in her "look" than to even speak.  The two of them can disappear.  That friend, Davide -- the way he speaks, he sounds like he's trying to be a thug.  Also can't stand Patrick's brother, John.  I actually really DO like Kobe.  

I have to call Jibri "Spahkuls" from now on. lol.  I also think Spahkuls is trying his very best to cause trouble so he keeps his tv job.  Otherwise, I'm not sure what he would do for work.  

Esteemed Contributor

What a mess. Jibri was so nasty to Ari, and Bini didn't even stand up for his wife. And Jibri repeatedly told them their marriage would not work. Jibri's marriage would be the one that most likely will not work. 

I have never seen such a bunch of weak people on that show. They just let Jibri take over and go hog wild attacking and nobody had the guts to cut him down!

Sean, at least, should have taken him down!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Snoopp   I think Jibri thinks he's something more than he really is.  And Miona is too interested in her "look" than to even speak.  The two of them can disappear.  That friend, Davide -- the way he speaks, he sounds like he's trying to be a thug.  Also can't stand Patrick's brother, John.  I actually really DO like Kobe.  

@BarbiHollywood Why do so many people on Pillow Talk, etc just love John? I can't stand him.

I'm no expert, but I think he has a serious drinking problem, and definitely needs to adjust his attitude.

When he was on the Tell-All, yapping away, he reminded me of Howdy Doody.

@Eager2Learn   HE'S AWFUL!!!  "Spaaahhkles."  Grrrr.

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised if a lot of people seem to like John.   He's just awful and gross.   It's not about Jibri or anything like that, for me.  I just always found him profoundly unpalatable.