Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--January 29, 2023

@colliemom4 wrote:

Nicole seems like a nice person. I can't help but wonder if she's not just in this for fame? Do you all remember when a journalist from here was brutally gang raped there? This was around 2011 or so. Last year I read she was in pain every day of her life since it happened. That's no place I'd want to be.

I didn't understand what was happening with Gabe's situation either. So @DrKelli  you aren't the only one. I can't help but wonder if it isn't something TLC made up.

Debbie and Osama....this can not be real. What in the world do they have in common? I feel sorry for his cats with him at the owner, too lol.

Kris has major issues. Either Jayme is naive, or Kris was able to hide her problems behind a screen. Either way, I don't see this relationship lasting.

I can't stand Daniele and dislike her more with each passing episode she's on. I don't see how she can live in the D R long term as she's not going to be able to make any money there.

@colliemom4 , what a strange episode last night.  That Debbi/Osama thing is so strange.  I am in my early 60's and have a son who is 30.  Never in my mind would I want to pair up with someone in his 20's - what is she thinking?  Her kids have every reason to be worrisome.

Kris - OMG - she is downright strange to me.  If she really does have all of these health issues, that's something you need to let your partner know about BEFORE going over and spring the news on them.  The knife story/shopping made me wonder when she said she was given a knife when she turned 8?  Did I understand that correctly?  If so, what person would do that?

Danielle - each week she gets worse; not someone I'd want to be around for long.  I believe you posted that she claimed bankruptcy back in NY.  I guess that's a reason not to want to return.  I just don't see this working out.  For that matter, I don't see any of them working out as they usually don't.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1  Kris did say she got a knife when she was 8 which I find disturbing. It may have been a small knife or not sharp or something? I'm also wondering if perhaps someone in Kris's family had an interest in and owned knives then introduced them to her so to speak.

She seems to have been broken for a long time and is going to have to spend some time into a mental health rehab or drug facility soon. She may have already done so. One time doesn't usually cure most people if they're on drugs etc.

I don't get why any woman would seek out a man as young as the one Debbie has found. Have you seen the commercials for the TLC show Milf Manor? Her situation sort of reminds me of that and it's gross. He's consenting but it's abnormal IMO.

Daniele is probably my least favorite person on the show. She's so selfish and rotten and of course into some weird practices. I can't believe she wasted all of that money on that vodoo stuff yet claims to be worried about money.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 , thanks.

Yes, I saw the "milf" ad and have no interest.

When Danielle spent that $ on all that stuff, I thought, what a waste of $ to spend on stuff like that.  It'd be different if there wasn't a problem with her having the funds to buy it, but clearly she doesn't.  

The knife thing - thanks.  I just cannot imagine any adult giving a knife to an 8 year old for a gift.

Respected Contributor

My big thing with these shows is that they seem to talk all the time for maybe years and then when they get there everything is a shock.  If you are older you definitely can't bear a child so why is that even an issure.  That should be put to bead before you even start anything.  I wonder if the guy will suddenly tell Debbie he wants a baby.  Also the money always seems to be a shock...don't you figure out how that works before you sell everything and move to a foreign country.  Gabe was in a panic over his business.  Why didn't he send over what he needed before he even went there.  It drives me crazy how none of this is resolved before they dive in head first.  Of course it would make for a boring show if they were level headed and sensible. 

Honored Contributor

I just read that the reason some of the former cast was seen filming in Key West recently is because there will be a new spin-off show where they are in relationship therapy.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 , most of them NEED to be in relationship therapy--like why they are in a horrible relationship and need to be OUT of it!!!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4 , most of them NEED to be in relationship therapy--like why they are in a horrible relationship and need to be OUT of it!!!

@DrKelli  ITA! Plus - it's people we already know and Mangela's going to be one of them.  Kalani and Asuelo supposedly split but they're going to be on it as well. So are Yara, Jovi, Pred and Liz. I do not want to see Pred as he's one of my least favorites in the franchise! Same for Angela.

Respected Contributor

Nicole needs to cut her losses and go home.  Surely she can't be so stupid that she didn't understand her conversion and what it would entail?

Kris is something else--Jeymi is not in it for better or worse, is she?  Which makes me wonder what her game is.

Debbie, poor little hippy Debbie.  The previews are actually more interesting though--it looks like Oussama is after money because he says she has to go home after a few months.  Of course, that could be editng.

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Honored Contributor

It's obvious that Debbie and Oussama aren't going to work out. I guess that's why they aren't showing much of them though they are probably the most interesting couple.

I think Jayme is hoping she found an American to take care of her and is using Kris. I read that Kris got the motorcycle back and the guy who took it is in jail. I've seen the bike and there's no way it's worth what she claims it is. I'd say it's not even worth 10-K.

The entire transition conversation was too long and left me confused. IMO it was TMI which is typical of TLC. 

Nicole shut up and go home. Your storyline is dumb, and Jen with the Indian cleaning thing is recycled and boring. I'm not interested in their relationship or Daniele's.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

It's obvious that Debbie and Oussama aren't going to work out. I guess that's why they aren't showing much of them though they are probably the most interesting couple.

I think Jayme is hoping she found an American to take care of her and is using Kris. I read that Kris got the motorcycle back and the guy who took it is in jail. I've seen the bike and there's no way it's worth what she claims it is. I'd say it's not even worth 10-K.

The entire transition conversation was too long and left me confused. IMO it was TMI which is typical of TLC. 

Nicole shut up and go home. Your storyline is dumb, and Jen with the Indian cleaning thing is recycled and boring. I'm not interested in their relationship or Daniele's.

@colliemom4 , Kris/Jeymi - good grief, neither of them are ready for a long lasting relationship IMO.

I agree about the transition conversation - way TMI that was not needed.

Nicole should just keep her piehole closed and go home; she knows what she needs to do and while, it wouldn't be my cup of tea, she knew.  Either do it or go home.  Same with Jen.

Danielle - have no interest in either of them.  What a krappy season.   Apparently, Debbi will go home with her tail between her legs - her kids tried to tell her.