Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--January 29, 2023

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HisElk1 wrote:

@colliemom4 , great post.  

Regaring Nicole, why does she think things are going to change since her return? (rhetorical)  She obviously doesn't get it; this is their way of life and if she loves him so much, then she needs to accept it or leave for good.

Jeymi/Kris - IMO, Kris looks like she's on some sort of drugs; half the time, she makes  no sense to me.  She should've told Jeymi all of the issues she had before going there.  And I agree with you about having a 2 bedroom place.  IMO, Kris' kids are more intelligent than she is.

@HisElk1  Someone online posted that Nicole's trying to get famous. I looked for more info but couldn't find it so she must not be trying too hard lol. I suppose she could have another name but you'd think she'd use her 90 Day name if people wanted to learn more about her.

As far as Kris goes, what chronic pain patient moves to a foregin country without their medications and treatment plan? I think she's being dishonest about the so called surgery she'll need some day as well. Why not get it now? She makes no sense.

@colliemom4 , thanks for the info about Nicole.  I know that I couldn't live that way in that country, but really, she already knew this and thinks she doesn't have to - it's ridiculous.

I agree about Kris and the meds; when she mentioned the "so called surgery" and how long it has been going on, who does that?  And then move to a foreign country?  WTH?  

I'll admit I have trouble watching her; and going back to her really needing surgery and her pain, she sure didn't mind telling the viewers about how great their secks was.  Hmmmmm.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1  Thanks. Yeah if there's one part I don't like about any of these couples it's  hearing about their sex lives. I think TLC intentionally throws it in though because that's how they roll lol.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I think Nicole is very pretty and could probably be a model.  I have no idea why she thinks it's going to be any different this time around.  She is not going to assimilate and is going to be miserable.

I think Kris is crazy.  And you can already see cracks in that relationship.  Allergic to mint? Okay.  But all her other medical problems?  She lives in a fantasy world.  And an apartment for $400/month? That's about 1/4 of what a one bedroom is here in my town.  $500 is still cheap.  But I guess Kris isn't working.

Rishi and whatshername?  He is adorable, but she's always looking for a fight.  Kind of like Angela.

Debbie just wants to have fun.  But I see her son's point.  I also like Gabriel and Isabel.  He's going to have a rough time, but I think he seems like a very genuine person.

I couldn't believe RIshi made Jen get up and do yoga after spending the night in a cold room with no toilet paper. I'd refuse to go along with that plan. I also wonder what she's going to do in the apartment he got for her. They can only be together for small amounts of time and I'm doubtful she's going to leave the apartment.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Citrine1  Angela's doing another live event LOL. She wishes she looked like this. I accidentally cut it of but it's in a town in Ca. I've never heard of. She's giving out autographed photos too.

image.png

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 -- oh HELL no!!!  And I'm sure it is going to "bleep" my comment, but there is NO way I would go see this woman in person.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL. Thanks @colliemom4 .  I remember we talked before when she did one of these and I said I'd go see her for sh**s and giggles.  I'm on the other side of the country, so that won't be happening!   

And, wow, that's some picture!  Hahahahaha

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

LOL. Thanks @colliemom4 .  I remember we talked before when she did one of these and I said I'd go see her for sh**s and giggles.  I'm on the other side of the country, so that won't be happening!   

And, wow, that's some picture!  Hahahahaha

@Citrine1  Yes. On Halloween she sang in New Orleans! We thought that we be funny to see. I still do. Since she hasn't done another performance since then it doesn't sound like she's been very successful with this type of thing, does it? I'm not near her either so I won't be seeing her. The pic is so fake/filtered right?!

Honored Contributor

I don't believe the lesbian couple is still together due to something she posted online. I also found out that Jen met Rishi while having a weigh loss procedure in India which I found interesting. I wonder why she couldn't have it done in the United States? Perhaps it's controversial here? She claims everyone in her family has weight problems and she was tired of dealing with it.

Respected Contributor

Nicole looks SO miserable.  She really needs to just go home.  She is never going to be happy in Egypt.  I actually feel bad for her.  Not a lot, because SHE made the choice.

I actually like Rishi--but he is a lying liar mcliarson.  But I don't care for whatshername. I don't think she is very nice.

I feel badly for Gabe too, but I don't understand why he didn't bring his 'stamp' with him?  Also, I don't understand what he is talking about--I know it has to do with his brand, but is it a permanent stamp or what?

And Debbie--finally got to Morocco.  And she is just as weird as the start.  I just can't see an actual relationship with Oussama or however you spell it.

I think these people are in it for their 15 minutes.  Angela unfortunately, has stretched it to many years.

Honored Contributor

Nicole seems like a nice person. I can't help but wonder if she's not just in this for fame? Do you all remember when a journalist from here was brutally gang raped there? This was around 2011 or so. Last year I read she was in pain every day of her life since it happened. That's no place I'd want to be.

I didn't understand what was happening with Gabe's situation either. So @DrKelli  you aren't the only one. I can't help but wonder if it isn't something TLC made up.

Debbie and Osama....this can not be real. What in the world do they have in common? I feel sorry for his cats with him at the owner, too lol.

Kris has major issues. Either Jayme is naive, or Kris was able to hide her problems behind a screen. Either way, I don't see this relationship lasting.

I can't stand Daniele and dislike her more with each passing episode she's on. I don't see how she can live in the D R long term as she's not going to be able to make any money there.