Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--January 29, 2023

The 60 something year old Debi looks a lot like Carol Baskin of Tiger King lol.

I think Rishi and Jen's pairing is made up by TLC. She always looks high as a kite.

The lesbian women both seem wacko IMO and I don't see that working out.

I can't stand Danielle.... and Nicole looks and acts like a robot come to life. What a strange woman! 

Honored Contributor

Just from seeing the previews, I knew that I was going to skip this group. I will find somthing else to do.

But will gladly read what you Ladies have to say.

Valued Contributor

@bayflwc wrote:

Based on last night's show, these new couples don't have much hope.

Anyone still watching?

I wasn't going to watch this season, but after seeing one episode, I was sucked in. I don't see any of them staying together for a long period of time. I feel these shows are on a downward dive into trash TV, but here I am watching.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think Rishi and Jen's pairing is made up by TLC. She always looks high as a kite.

I can't stand Danielle.... and Nicole looks and acts like a robot come to life. What a strange woman! 

@colliemom4 , I thought the same thing about Jen.  One has to wonder if any of these current people ever watched this show in prior seasons because they all act surprised at how different cultures work.  Maybe Jen should talk to Jenny (and Sumit).

As for the lesbian women, I agree and frankly, (showing my age here), I don't need to see them making out.  Thank goodness for the FF button.

As for Danielle, didn't you post something about her not wanting to go back to NY because of bankruptcy?  She sure thinks alot of herself and her "have to haves" in an apartment.  He's going to get tired of her quickly IMO.

Debi's son is a smart cookie, just like Kimbaaaaly's son was.

Nicole?  What doesn't she understand about the culture in Eqypt?  She's been there, I believe, twice and still thinks she an do/wear what she wishes - another rude awakening.  I felt bad for her parents last night.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 , I thought the same thing about Jen.  One has to wonder if any of these current people ever watched this show in prior seasons because they all act surprised at how different cultures work.  Maybe Jen should talk to Jenny (and Sumit).

As for the lesbian women, I agree and frankly, (showing my age here), I don't need to see them making out.  Thank goodness for the FF button.

As for Danielle, didn't you post something about her not wanting to go back to NY because of bankruptcy?  She sure thinks alot of herself and her "have to haves" in an apartment.  He's going to get tired of her quickly IMO.

Debi's son is a smart cookie, just like Kimbaaaaly's son was.

Nicole?  What doesn't she understand about the culture in Eqypt?  She's been there, I believe, twice and still thinks she an do/wear what she wishes - another rude awakening.  I felt bad for her parents last night.

@HisElk1  Yes, one wonders if they have watched past seasons though many seem too out of it to care lol. Danielle did file bankruptcy. I read that she's making a lot of money online but I question the amount because it said millions in an article I read. I just laughed. 

Thank goodness Debbie's son is looking after her. At least he has some idea of what she's up to even if she doesn't listen to him. What could this guy she's going to meet possibly want from someone her age other than money or perhaps citizenship here. 

I didn't like seeing the lesbian couple in their lingerie as I have not liked other things I've seen on this series so I hear you on that matter. I'm just waiting on these two to start fighting. I sense it will happen.

Nicole's parents are too old to be worrying about her drama. She should be ashamed of herself if this relationship is real though I'm doubtful it is.

Honored Contributor

This is a general question about these "90 Day" shows.  I was bored a few days ago and was seeing the listings for all of these "90 Day" shows.  I landed on the "90 Day Single" one.  I started binge watching it.  

Are these different "90 Day" shows all related and have some of the same people in them?  And if you are watching them, is there like an order to them, as to watch this 90 Day show before this one or something?

When I was watching the "90 Day Single" ones, when they had the "Tell-All" shows, some of the people seemed to know each other, so I thought, have they been on some of the other 90 Day shows together?

I guess I don't really understand the premises behind these things, if there is one?

Is it that people went looking for mates in other countries and they had 90 days to find them, bring them to US and marry them, or what?  And then the rest of the 90 Day shows are all about what happens after?  

I found particularly interesting the stories about Big Ed, Natalie, Debbie, and Caesar.

These shows are really trashy but they are addictive!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Osama is quite the mystery man to not be shown for weeks on end. I'm guessing it's probably because there's not much to show. I kind of like Debbie's style. I'm thinking she's probably not really interested in Osama and is bored with her life so she's going to go over there and check things out. These are only guesses.

Kris seems like a psycho! She should have told Jeymi about her problems before she moved in with her. Jeymi needs to try and get away from her. I would definitely not want to be around anyone like that whether it be a man or a woman. I also feel they should have rented a 2 bedroom apartment if Kris has so many sleep issues.

The entire Nicole thing is so bizarre. I don't know why she even went back over to Egypt. I could not live with all of those people. Sadly, I doubt her situation will change much. I've seen pics of her with red hair that is longer also and I think she looks even better with the longer red hair. It appears she's wearing a wig now but maybe not. Regardless, she's obviously not right in the head lol.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 , great post.  

Regaring Nicole, why does she think things are going to change since her return? (rhetorical)  She obviously doesn't get it; this is their way of life and if she loves him so much, then she needs to accept it or leave for good.

Jeymi/Kris - IMO, Kris looks like she's on some sort of drugs; half the time, she makes  no sense to me.  She should've told Jeymi all of the issues she had before going there.  And I agree with you about having a 2 bedroom place.  IMO, Kris' kids are more intelligent than she is.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@colliemom4 , great post.  

Regaring Nicole, why does she think things are going to change since her return? (rhetorical)  She obviously doesn't get it; this is their way of life and if she loves him so much, then she needs to accept it or leave for good.

Jeymi/Kris - IMO, Kris looks like she's on some sort of drugs; half the time, she makes  no sense to me.  She should've told Jeymi all of the issues she had before going there.  And I agree with you about having a 2 bedroom place.  IMO, Kris' kids are more intelligent than she is.

@HisElk1  Someone online posted that Nicole's trying to get famous. I looked for more info but couldn't find it so she must not be trying too hard lol. I suppose she could have another name but you'd think she'd use her 90 Day name if people wanted to learn more about her.

As far as Kris goes, what chronic pain patient moves to a foregin country without their medications and treatment plan? I think she's being dishonest about the so called surgery she'll need some day as well. Why not get it now? She makes no sense.

Respected Contributor

I think Nicole is very pretty and could probably be a model.  I have no idea why she thinks it's going to be any different this time around.  She is not going to assimilate and is going to be miserable.

I think Kris is crazy.  And you can already see cracks in that relationship.  Allergic to mint? Okay.  But all her other medical problems?  She lives in a fantasy world.  And an apartment for $400/month? That's about 1/4 of what a one bedroom is here in my town.  $500 is still cheap.  But I guess Kris isn't working.

Rishi and whatshername?  He is adorable, but she's always looking for a fight.  Kind of like Angela.

Debbie just wants to have fun.  But I see her son's point.  I also like Gabriel and Isabel.  He's going to have a rough time, but I think he seems like a very genuine person.