Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--January 29, 2023

@colliemom4 , thanks.  I've never watched the Love after Lockup, however, I heard of it.

MAFS is on Lifetime on Wednesday nights.  All of the past seasons, it's been a 2 hour show, then an "after party" that follows with some of them on there talking with Keisha Knight-Pulliam.  The show alot of clips of the show and talk about them.  It's not one of my favorites; however, I watch just to get some updates.

Now (the last 2 episodes) they are only on for 1 hour, 30 minutes which alot of us in the thread don't care for.  When it first started, it was on a different network and different "pros".  I liked it better then, but still watch for the mindless entertainment.  Kind of like the Bachelor, lol.

As for Darcy/Stacey, we tried once but can't handle either of them.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't get on board with this crew; just don't care about any of them.  I can't sit through two hours so I've been watching the condensed version on Pillow Talk.  I just don't have much to say at this point!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I can't get on board with this crew; just don't care about any of them.  I can't sit through two hours so I've been watching the condensed version on Pillow Talk.  I just don't have much to say at this point!

@Citrine1  I understand. I didn't watch the season before last. Sometimes it's just not for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Yeah, it really surprises me because I always manage to plow through, regardless of cast.  Maybe as the season goes on I'll find more of an interest.  I'm somewhat interested to see this 67 year old with the 24 year old guy.  lol.   

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@colliemom4   Yeah, it really surprises me because I always manage to plow through, regardless of cast.  Maybe as the season goes on I'll find more of an interest.  I'm somewhat interested to see this 67 year old with the 24 year old guy.  lol.   

@Citrine1  LOL. Well you have 2 weeks until this train wreck appears on the show. I'm wondering if she's an old drunk or something. I'm very curious about her. Hope she's not another Mangela monster type. 

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Had to LOL at your "old drunk" comment.  I'll tell you what, I've been scolded on here before for my comments about people and aging, but I'm gonna say it anyway.  This lady looks like an old bat.  I'm 66 and I look at least 20 years (or more) her junior.  LOL. And you're right, she is going to be a train wreck!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@colliemom4   Had to LOL at your "old drunk" comment.  I'll tell you what, I've been scolded on here before for my comments about people and aging, but I'm gonna say it anyway.  This lady looks like an old bat.  I'm 66 and I look at least 20 years (or more) her junior.  LOL. And you're right, she is going to be a train wreck!

@Citrine1  Lol. I think she may be older than she's saying she is. It's not just looks. The way she talks, acts, dresses. Hmmm.

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly @colliemom4 !

Regular Contributor

Based on last night's show, these new couples don't have much hope.

Anyone still watching?

Honored Contributor

@bayflwc wrote:

Based on last night's show, these new couples don't have much hope.

Anyone still watching?

@bayflwc  I'm watching and I agree, but I'm thinking that TLC will probably at least act like a few of them made it. Then later we'll hear they broke up.