Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--January 29, 2023

@colliemom4 that story is different than what he said last  night.  He said he told her and that she said that he was all man for her.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched yet, but I'm enjoying all of your comments.  Hoping to get around to watching my recording in the next day or two.  

Respected Contributor

How stupid is that girl from California?  Why does she think Mahmoud will be any different when she goes back to Eygpt?  He's still going to be Muslim and think she should follow the Muslim culture.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO several of the women this season are on drugs or certainly act like it. I'm speaking of Kris and Jen. I think Yeymi, in Columbia, is nothing but a scammer. The lady married to the guy from Egypt storyline seems so fake and she looks like a robot lol. I laughed at the sheer nonsense of a lot of it but it seems most of the storylines are recycled from prior seasons.

I read that Daniele who moved to the DR went bankrupt in 2022 and owed a ton of money on several apartments, student loans etc. among other things. No wonder she doesn't want to go back to NYC.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

IMO several of the women this season are on drugs or certainly act like it. I'm speaking of Kris and Jen. I think Yeymi, in Columbia, is nothing but a scammer. The lady married to the guy from Egypt storyline seems so fake and she looks like a robot lol. I laughed at the sheer nonsense of a lot of it but it seems most of the storylines are recycled from prior seasons.

I read that Daniele who moved to the DR went bankrupt in 2022 and owed a ton of money on several apartments, student loans etc. among other things. No wonder she doesn't want to go back to NYC.

@colliemom4 , I thought the same thing.  That woman, Kris is in "lala land" - her kids are smarter than she is.  Jeymi has already admitted she was looking elsewhere and now Kris still thinks she's her "person"?  

The girl with the guy from Egypt - hasn't she learned anything and is going to return?  

The woman whose friend put out a thing on social media and his answering her asking where she's from - well, duh, this woman isn't too bright either.  She doesn't want to see it.

And whoever is involved with the guy from India doesn't think he's going to have a problem with the marriage?  (forget her name).  Apparently she hasn't watched the Jenny/Sumit story.

Can't wait to see the 67 year old woman going to meet the 24 year old guy - seems like the kids are smarter than the parent.  Remember Kimbaaaaaaly and her son?

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1  Yes, many of these folks are stuck on stupid! I can't wait to see the 67 year old named Debbie. She reminds me of Mangela in the looks department. I guess she's this seaon's stand in for her lol. You know that relationship isn't going to turn out well. He's young enough to be her grandson.

I don't like Daniele. She seems to feel she is so much more superior than her husband. I wonder if she truly cares about the guy? I hope he gets the last laugh.

Too bad since the Super Bowl is on they won't be airing the show next week.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 , you hit that nail on the head with being 'stuck on stupid'.  

I haven't cared for Daniele from the beginning; she comes across as being 'all that' and she's not.  She reminds me of a person on Married at First Sight (there's an ongoing thread about it, but not sure you watch).  They both come across as if they're God's gift to the world.  

And if what you posted about the bankruptcy, etc., she's a good one to show him how to budget $ LOL.  We're only into the 2nd episode and I don't see any of them working out.

ETA, agreed about the Super Bowl, but I have no interest in it.  I suspect DH and I will be watching some other things on the DVR as neither of us has an interest.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1  I haven't seen that show but tried to watch another one about prison and marriage. Do you know which series I'm talking about? I believe some on this forum watch it but I couldn't get into it.

I agree with you about none of the couples working out. I mean I'd be surprised if any do. TLC may make it appear that someone does though or it would look pretty bad lol.

My husband is a sports fanatic but I won't be watching the Super Bowl. No interest what so ever with me either.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HisElk1  I haven't seen that show but tried to watch another one about prison and marriage. Do you know which series I'm talking about? I believe some on this forum watch it but I couldn't get into it.

I agree with you about none of the couples working out. I mean I'd be surprised if any do. TLC may make it appear that someone does though or it would look pretty bad lol.

My husband is a sports fanatic but I won't be watching the Super Bowl. No interest what so ever with me either.

@colliemom4 , thanks.  The one about prison and marriage?  I've never heard anything about it.  MAFS has been on for many seasons and I think you might like it.  All of the couples are really just that - married at first sight.  It's one of those shows that can easily become a "trainwreck", yet many of us on the thread keep on watching.

I hope your husband enjoys watching; I have a feeling from what we enjoy watching on TV, etc and your posts that I have read would have a lot in common.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1  Thanks. I'll have to check out that show. When's it on? Like I can't look it up lol. Hey I remembered the name of the show I was telling you about. It's called Love After Lockup. It's very popular and shown on WE tv.

I have my tv turned to TLC now and Darcey and Stacey are on. I've been in and out of the room and am not even watching it but they are doing pilates and it's so funny! Actually it's kind of inappropriate the way they are doing them. I've never done them so maybe that's how they're done, but for some reason I have a feeling it isn't. They are such air heads and they've really messed up their faces. I just can't watch them though I've tried.