Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--January 29, 2023

[ Edited ]

I thought it was rather boring too, but at the same time it was lot to take in lol. I can already see trouble for the lesbian couple, especially since Jeymi was talking to another woman in Texas. The trans guy that is going to meet the gal who's family doesn't know he's trans could be problematic as well.

I'm guessing Danielle isn't going to be able to make much money in the DR. They could have moved somewhere besides NYC. He's definitely in it for the green card. Their height difference is also very distracting! 

How about the man who describes himself as an Indian Jesus? I'm wondering why he really lost his job as a lawyer. And why do so many males on this show have to wash their hair with a bucket?

I'm tired of seeing the preview commercial where the Angela looking woman tells the man she's met he's urinated on her trust. We already know that's likely to be a fail. Where do they find these people?!

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I'm back to watching now that Ed and Angela aren't on it. Those two have had more than enough time on this show.  

Same here, @GenXmuse.  Angela, "Mr" Ed, Usman(?) are supposed to be gone so when I was surfing channels last night, I decided to check this season out.

Also, while watching a rerun of their 2020 seasons that followed, I noticed that Yara has had more plastic surgery than I thought.  Natalie, as well.  Probably all of them.  I'm waiting for the lady that is having her third baby to have a mommy makeover.

The guy named Tim looked kind of strange on Pillow Talk last night.  His waistline was huge.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  I forgot about Rishi! (Indian Jesus)  Every time he was on screen, he reminded me of a professional colleague (Also Indian).  They have the same hair.

And I'm assuming the bucket is the only way they have to bathe/shower/wash hair.  Don't you remember Ed in the Phillipines? 

Rishi said he felt too constricted to be a lawyer (He was a corporate lawyer).  It seems like that is a pretty good living in India though.  At least he was pretty good looking--not like Catfisher Sumit, who used some model's pictures and not his own.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4  I forgot about Rishi! (Indian Jesus)  Every time he was on screen, he reminded me of a professional colleague (Also Indian).  They have the same hair.

And I'm assuming the bucket is the only way they have to bathe/shower/wash hair.  Don't you remember Ed in the Phillipines? 

Rishi said he felt too constricted to be a lawyer (He was a corporate lawyer).  It seems like that is a pretty good living in India though.  At least he was pretty good looking--not like Catfisher Sumit, who used some model's pictures and not his own.

Yes, I remember. It seems there were around 3 different people that washed their hair with a bucket if I'm recalling correctly. I'm just waiting for a rat to coming running out lol.

Respected Contributor

The woman from I think Alabama who says she's bi-sexual that wants to marry Jeymi (can't recall her name) seems to think this is all going to work out.  Watching the conversation with her kids makes me think they are wiser than she is.  That rings a bell with me with Kimbaaaaaaly and her son.

Danielle - what was she thinking?  Nothing like not telling him ahead of time that she isn't planning on moving back to NY.  I hope he kicks her to the curb.

And apparently the trans guy's sister is smarter than he is as well.  The scene while getting a tattoo was telling.  

I agree with many of you - where do they find these people? LOL

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

The woman from I think Alabama who says she's bi-sexual that wants to marry Jeymi (can't recall her name) seems to think this is all going to work out.  Watching the conversation with her kids makes me think they are wiser than she is.  That rings a bell with me with Kimbaaaaaaly and her son.

Danielle - what was she thinking?  Nothing like not telling him ahead of time that she isn't planning on moving back to NY.  I hope he kicks her to the curb.

And apparently the trans guy's sister is smarter than he is as well.  The scene while getting a tattoo was telling.  

@HisElk1  I think her name is Kris and she acts like she's on something IMO. It was very sneaky and selfish of Danielle not tell her now husband that she wanted to live in the DR and I think it will come back to bite her. 

I loved Gabriel's sister keeping it real. I wonder why he didn't tell her when he met her that he was trans? Wouldn't that be something she needs to know?!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HisElk1 wrote:

@HisElk1  I think her name is Kris and she acts like she's on something IMO. It was very sneaky and selfish of Danielle not tell her now husband that she wanted to live in the DR and I think it will come back to bite her. 

I loved Gabriel's sister keeping it real. I wonder why he didn't tell her when he met her that he was trans? Wouldn't that be something she needs to know?!

@colliemom4 , thanks for her name.  I agree she acts rather odd at times.  However, could that be because she has that sleep order disease narcolepsy?  

As for Danielle, agree 100% and she sure comes off as "my way" for everything.  You could see the look on his face.  The height difference really stands out to me.

As for Gabe's not telling he's a trans, for me, that would be a deal breaker.   It would make me feel like what else is he lying about (or lack of telling me) that I need to know.  

All of these lies (or lack of telling) are going to come back and bite these people IMO.

Respected Contributor

I think Gabe DID tell his fiancee that he is trans.  They haven't told her parents yet.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I think Gabe DID tell his fiancee that he is trans.  They haven't told her parents yet.

https://www.etonline.com/90-day-fiance-the-other-way-gabriel-says-isabel-didnt-know-he-was-transgend... 

Respected Contributor

Yeah, agree, I no longer care about this new batch... Not watching!